Mercenary10 is offline New Member

Is 3-4 workouts per week enough to use

Hey Guys,

I finished my first cycle about 3 1/2 months ago, and I am considering doing another cycle in the near future. The only problem is my new work schedule is only going to permit me to workout every other day. During my last cycle I worked out 5-6 days a week and I made significant gains. Will I still be able to make good gains when I'm only able to workout 3-4 times per week? Is it even worth using gear if I can only workout 3-4 times per week? If so... I have the choice between Sustanon & Deca or Test E & Deca. I used Test E 500mg & Deca 300mg per week for 10wks my first cycle and had great gains. Should I use the Sustanon this time or stick with the Test E. If anyone could give me some advice on any of my questions it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
    Merc 10

P.S. on the days I'm able to work out, i'm off the whole day, so I can get two workouts in that day.

joop is offline Junior Member
    Yes, working out 3-4 times per week is fine. I have run quite a few cycles and only ever worked out every second day (I train mon/wed/fri whilst off), and have achieved great results. I would recommend sticking with Test E, I see no reason to switch to Sust. Also, there is no need to work out twice on your days off, just run a 3 or 4 day split and stick to it, you will make good gains if you eat and train correctly.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    ALOT of people get good results with a 3 day split.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    id stick with test e, then go back/bi, off, chest tri, off, legs/abs, off, then repeat.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Stick with the test e-if you don't get as good of results this time you can up your doses mildly and you will see tha gains you seek. W/O eod is fine if you train hard and eat right IMO.

jiggaman what about shoulders???

Darkness is offline Member
    I try to go for a 5 day/week but not always works out that way, and I hate whenever I only get 3 in!

goose is offline Banned
    Dorian yates,in his prime,trained 4 days aweek! I could not believe it.

goose4....

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I've found the 3 day split works best for me.Gives my CNS ample time for recovery between workouts.I'm not a believer in "more is better".Think you can't over train on anabolics?I beg to differ.....

~Pinnacle~

Semper Fi Darkness

juggernautPD is offline New Member
    Mercenary:
    I know this is OT, but did you have and side effects after your first cycle? did you PCT?

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro, honestly, eod workouts for me is the greates! It takes time for your body to recover and that day in between is a huge plus for me. Your nervous system needs to recover and it takes roughly 24 to hours to achieve. If your nervous system doesnt recoperate, you progress in growth and strength will take longer. My opinion based on my years of excercise and study. Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercenary10
    Hey Guys,

I finished my first cycle about 3 1/2 months ago, and I am considering doing another cycle in the near future. The only problem is my new work schedule is only going to permit me to workout every other day. During my last cycle I worked out 5-6 days a week and I made significant gains. Will I still be able to make good gains when I'm only able to workout 3-4 times per week? Is it even worth using gear if I can only workout 3-4 times per week? If so... I have the choice between Sustanon & Deca or Test E & Deca. I used Test E 500mg & Deca 300mg per week for 10wks my first cycle and had great gains. Should I use the Sustanon this time or stick with the Test E. If anyone could give me some advice on any of my questions it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
    Merc 10

P.S. on the days I'm able to work out, i'm off the whole day, so I can get two workouts in that day.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercenary10
    jiggaman what about shoulders???
    have you ever felt your front delt after a good chest day?? or your medial/rear delts after a good back day?? you use your shoulders a lot in a lot of movements, especially if you focus on compound movements as i do: lots of bench, deadlifts, rows, shrugs will really work the delts. they are worked very heavily in those and other movements so i dont bother with them by themselves.

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, i kinda dont have a specific workoput day for my shoulders, i usually work them in on like back day or chest day
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    have you ever felt your front delt after a good chest day?? or your medial/rear delts after a good back day?? you use your shoulders a lot in a lot of movements, especially if you focus on compound movements as i do: lots of bench, deadlifts, rows, shrugs will really work the delts. they are worked very heavily in those and other movements so i dont bother with them by themselves.

tt2323 is offline Junior Member
    3 days is fine, like jigga man said push/pull/legs focus on those compound exercies

Thread Information