needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Using Dutasteride when NOT on gear

Just got some Dutasteride in an attempt to reduce body hair and new growth off it but im going to cut my cycle short now...Can i still take it when im not taking steroids and will it still work over time in reducing body hair ? Please dont say just shave as i dont want it to get that bad and why have to shave all the time when its much more benificial in the long run to get rid of it over time so you do not have to shave !

bump

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Dutasteride is class "A" sh**, Scarface quote. well not Dutasteride (avodart), but i have been taking it for 8 months now and the stuff works great. Off and on my cycle, its to be takin on a daily to 2 day basis. and you just can't go off of it, unless you want to of course. Are you just looking for less body hair growth, if so, stay away from Test or just do, Low Dosages. Other than that i don't know what to tell you about getting rid of body hair. Good Luck bro

BOBBY D is offline Member
    I want to use dutastride also, my hair has been thinning like crazy even after 3 months off a cycle. i never heard anything about it reducing body hair, but i guess thats a plus.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    It wont do anything for getting rid of body hair, however it can help to prevent further growth.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Dutasteride is class "A" sh**, Scarface quote. well not Dutasteride (avodart), but i have been taking it for 8 months now and the stuff works great. Off and on my cycle, its to be takin on a daily to 2 day basis. and you just can't go off of it, unless you want to of course. Are you just looking for less body hair growth, if so, stay away from Test or just do, Low Dosages. Other than that i don't know what to tell you about getting rid of body hair. Good Luck bro
    hey anabolic , did u get dutastride prescribed from ur doctor. i really need to get my hands on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    It wont do anything for getting rid of body hair, however it can help to prevent further growth.
    i wish i knew that when i was on test, i had hair coming out like blades of grass on my shoulders & neck. also, how can it help regrow hair on ur head, but prevent it from ur body?

So if i use it in the future when i cycle i should not get any further hair growth ? that will do for me, at what dosage should i run it ? Can anadrol 50 give you increase growth of body hair ?

Read up on DHT - Bobby-D

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    i wish i knew that when i was on test, i had hair coming out like blades of grass on my shoulders & neck. also, how can it help regrow hair on ur head, but prevent it from ur body?
    If you want to make an attempt at regrowing hair you can try a topical minoxidil solution which can help, but dont expect miracles.

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    So if i use it in the future when i cycle i should not get any further hair growth ? that will do for me, at what dosage should i run it ? Can anadrol 50 give you increase growth of body hair ?

Read up on DHT - Bobby-D
    There is no guarantee that it will prevent it 100% but it will definitly help prevent most of it. .5mg is a sufficient dose. And yes, any androgen can increase body hair growth.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Whoa i didnt know Dutasteride prevented body hair growth. I though it just prevented hair loss. Why doesnt everyone use it for every cycle. And is the one that they sell on this site sufficient?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Hmm...interesting topic, the hair on your body and the hair on your head are triggered by opposite things, the androgenic properties of the steroid are what cause body hair to grow/thicken, and your head-hair to fall out!!
    So does aromatase cause the opposite? not exactly!
    If u use finasteride or dutasteride then the DHT production is reduced so that will allow your head-hair to be attacked less bu it and therefore grow thicker and healthier, and as for your body hair then my personal experience is that the rate of growth will slow down slightly, and then more signficantly with time, but cannot stop the growth or cause the hair to fall out from your body, thats impossible!
    And be careful, because u do need a little DHT to be a man and function properly down there!
    Too much DHT blocking could cause the estrogen to go higher, then its gyno, fat and water gain, and then hairloss again!!

If i take dutasteride with DHT derative compunds like anadrol will it stop the growth of more body hair or increase it ?

Thread Information