Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    I'm laughing at those who think that steroids had "nothing" to do with his death, and also that steroids are "safe."

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    we have basically hijacked the eddie guerrero issue but since we are talkin about harmful substances why is gear banned and the #1 killer isnt. cigarettes!
    politics.

more people will smoke than ever do steroids .

It is ok for a baseball player to chew tabacco or even smoke if he wishes and decrease his abilities related to a substance but it will never be accepted for a baseball player to increase his abilities from a substance simply because the money moved if it were legal would be less for the government to grab especially when compared to ciggs that generate the gov. a substantial $$$ gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Reprisal 6
    I'm laughing at those who think that steroids had "nothing" to do with his death, and also that steroids are "safe."
    why?

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    When you get a chance, check out the movie with Denzel Washington called John Q. His son in the movie had to get a heart transplant or he would die. He too had an enlarged heart. It is very well possible to die from an enlarge heart. Simple illustration, heart #1 2x2=4...heart #2 4x4=16 if you look at the equations of both the hearts, heart #2 is pumping 4 times more than the smaller heart #1. In short, high blood pressure can kill. Also, to me it seems like that is alot of oxygen required for all that blood as well. All in all, yes you can die from this deficiency.

Be safe fellas.
    Quote Originally Posted by karln
    i think thats bullshit tough....... U dont die from an enlarged heart. If you die from steroids its couse of "blood stop" or heart attack caused by "blood stop"(dunno the word in english).

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    and im laughing at you because your the typical douche bag who just believes what every other douche bag out there says that reflects negativity upon aas.

Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    and im laughing at you because your the typical douche bag who just believes what every other douche bag out there says that reflects negativity upon aas.
    Hey I totally agree with you man. He just goes by what he hjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kafadsjk vjkd oh sorry about that. I had some mild chest pain there and clinched up for a second. Cough! Cough! What was I just saying?

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member

Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    You are living in fantasy land

If you still think that steroids have no negative effects on your health and there is 0 risk ...well

Don't do your blood work, wash your orals down with some jack, and bump a line of coke for me buddy.
    Last edited by Reprisal 6; 11-17-2005 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    Hey I totally agree with you man. He just goes by what he hjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kafadsjk vjkd oh sorry about that. I had some mild chest pain there and clinched up for a second. Cough! Cough! What was I just saying?
    Agree with him all you want. If I recall correctly, you were recently doing a d-bol only cycle.....nice one
    Last edited by Reprisal 6; 11-17-2005 at 04:44 PM.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Did any of you guys KNOW Eddie? How the fvck can any of you diagnose his cause of death as
    *AAS use
    *partying
    *enlarged heart
    *drug abuse

NONE of you were there! the fact is that 38 is very young for someone with his body composition to die so yeah, his heart was abnormal and the abnormality could have been caused by a # of things. As long as there's no bullethole in his head or rope burn around his neck, there's no ONE cause of death.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    You are living in fantasy land

If you still think that steroids have no negative effects on your health and there is 0 risk ...well

Don't do your blood work, wash your orals down with some jack, and bump a line of coke for me buddy.
    This is too vague a statement. Can some AAS be used in an unharmful and relatively safe manner? Absolutely.

Abuse of anything is unsafe. Excess Tylenol will kill you sooner than AAS.

Agree with him all you want. If I recall correctly, you were recently doing a d-bol only cycle.....nice one
    Yeah. I got all the benefits from it and none of the sides too, and your point is............?

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    i dont think anyone disagrees with you that steroids can hurt your body. they can cause things such as hypertension which can lead to heart disease as well as other problems. i believe that you will not do any serious damage in the long run if your educated and know what your doing. i think in the next 15 or 20 years your going to see all the pros of today dropping like flies. not because they used aas necessarily but because they used excess amounts over long long periods of time. and i think they have come to accept that fact. but used in the correct way they wont kill you any quicker then anything else out their like cigarettes and alcohol which are LEGAL. as a matter of fact there are thousands upon thousands of deaths related to those who used and abused alcohol and cigarettes but when you find me one that is directly related to aas you let us know buddy.

NONE of you were there! the fact is that 38 is very young for someone with his body composition to die so yeah, his heart was abnormal and the abnormality could have been caused by a # of things. As long as there's no bullethole in his head or rope burn around his neck, there's no ONE cause of death.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I've never seen him inject, snort, pop pills, or drink in front of me. I shouldn't make assumptions that he did any of it. Just because he was in rehab, doesn't mean that he abused any of these substances.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I'm just watchin it now on RAW in the UK. Its sad. Half the wrestlers saying how nice he was, entertaining etc...Are in tears.

i think in the next 15 or 20 years your going to see all the pros of today dropping like flies. not because they used aas necessarily but because they used excess amounts over long long periods of time.
    My point exactly.. It seems that a few people out there don't want to hear one bad word about steroids .
    Sure steroids can be done relatively safely. Whats safe for one may not be safe for another.
    As for the Eddie, I can't make any assumptions that steroid abuse was a factor...because I have never seen him do steroids or any other drug. It could have been anything.

I thought people would get my point, maybe I need to stop being sarcastic.
    Last edited by Reprisal 6; 11-17-2005 at 05:55 PM.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    NONE of you were there! the fact is that 38 is very young for someone with his body composition to die so yeah, his heart was abnormal and the abnormality could have been caused by a # of things. As long as there's no bullethole in his head or rope burn around his neck, there's no ONE cause of death.
    I agree. I've never seen him inject, snort, pop pills, or drink in front of me. I shouldn't make assumptions that he did any of it. Just because he was in rehab, doesn't mean that he abused any of these substances.[/QUOTE]
    so what point r u trying to prove here? r u jealous cause the attention is on eddie i just dont understand the point u r trying to make. he was sober for 4 yrs and there were no traces of rec drugs or alcohol in his system. please fill me in!

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    I agree. I've never seen him inject, snort, pop pills, or drink in front of me. I shouldn't make assumptions that he did any of it. Just because he was in rehab, doesn't mean that he abused any of these substances.
    so what point r u trying to prove here? r u jealous cause the attention is on eddie i just dont understand the point u r trying to make. he was sober for 4 yrs and there were no traces of rec drugs or alcohol in his system. please fill me in![/QUOTE]

I'm saying I never saw him do any drugs. I can't say he did any of them. I can't agree or disagree with what people "SAY" was his cause of death, because I don't know what he did.
    If I go off of what is reported of him, they say he did steroids , coke, drink, pain pills....whatever.
    My point..., is that it seems like people want to factor out steroids saying "it was no part of his heart failure." That steroids can not have played a role. That steroids are "safe.".. I'm assuming he abused steroids like I'm assuming he abused the other drugs he checked into rehab for. If this is the case, which is still an assumption, an opinion at best, I say that steroids could have had a role in his demise.
    But like I've already recognized, these are all assumptions based on the story I have heard. Out of respect for the fallen brother, I'm done posting on what I assume he did. It's not cool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information