Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    yes, some females may react to 5mgs which is why i always suggest starting at 5 mg's ed for 2 weeks. Some of the sides can be clit enlargement, deepening of voice, acne, ect. I had no sides what so ever off 5 mg's ed, and none at 10 mg's on my 1st cycle, I went to 20 mg's on my 2nd cycle, and also on my 3rd, but my 3rd was cut short because i started to get a rash , turns out my var was not var, so please have it checked, because you never know who you can trust and if your stuff is really what you think it is. ( even thought the var i got was from the smae person all 3 times.)
    Does "react to 5mg" mean have ADVERSE affects to 5mg?

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    yes it does.

LuckyDragon is offline Junior Member
    How would a stack of Tongkat Ali, Zma, Avena Sativa and such be as good for workouts, libido, bf%, mood etc for females?

and what kind of adverse side affects are possible at that dosage? Is it possible that they are permanent with immediate cessation?

Also, what would you guess the LIKELIHOOD is?

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    and what kind of adverse side affects are possible at that dosage? Is it possible that they are permanent with immediate cessation?

Also, what would you guess the LIKELIHOOD is?
    bump, same thing i was going to ask.

enlargement of clit, facial hair growth, deepening of voice, acne, tenderness of breast tissue, not having a period.

most sides, if she has any , will go away once she comes off.

right.. but what is the % likelihood if you have an idea of that...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I dont think anybody can answer that question. Probably the same % I would have thought steroids could cause hypogonadism....

no way to answer that, each person will react differently to it and have different sides and possibly different levels of reactions.

No offense.. but that CAN be stated as, "no one has done that study - or, no study is available."

It is MOST CERTAINLY a % ... perhaps just not one we have enough access to calculate.

GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    Hello guys & girls, right from what i personally have seen on my freind of a girl not girlfreind she went on var for 8weeks 5mg first week the rest was 10mg but sat7sun off days, all i can say to be quite exact she had to go to the toilet for a number two in the first week or so and mabie so on during this time but she felt superb infact she was even hungryer for food which is not like here , in the gym she was improving the duration was longer when on she looked more muscular the weight stayed the same but after she went of she gained a small amount infact just what she wanted ..i must point out if your talking about side affects really when woman are on there periods they are way more angry

SheDevil is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chute
    10 mgs of var, make sure to give her head alot during the cycle.
    I don't understand what this means.

LuckyDragon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SheDevil
    I don't understand what this means.

It means: to perform oral sex on her. How old are you and should you even be reading this?

fitfire is offline New Member
    OK .. wife did a couple cycles of Var and got hard as nails getting ready for a show, lifted heavier, gained muscle, and due to diet... lost fat. started at 10 (10mg caps) and peaked at 20. 16 weeks. Looked better than ever.. but after cycle had some acne, which was never a problem but now is, which she is prolonging her next cycle to control. During had enlarged clit, slight acne. From her experience and others sex drive on Var is not enhanced, other than the swollen clit. No deepening of voice, tenderness of breast. Period I cannot comment on due to low bodyfat levels. I am more of a reader here than poster ... but we had some trouble finding info also before she got started.. have her go to irontrybe.com.. there is a womens chemical enhancement section we found informational. Good luck.

Just for future reference fitfire, there is a hidden female forum on AR that contains a lot of great knowledge about females and steroids . But the lady has to have her own account (name and email) to be able to access it. That may be why you didnt find a lot of information on AR about this topic

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    3 days wouldn't have an effect.
    Check in at the 3-5wk mark.

M.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information