jasindude1 is offline New Member

A Stack Injection Question

this is the cycle i will be taking, 750mg test c with 550mg eq per week now since the test i have is 250mg per cc and the eq is 220 mg per cc so the injection per week will be 5.5 ccs now heres my question,should i do 2 injections per week or do jus 1 big injection? also since ur supposed to pull back the syringe and fill with about 2 ccs of air fisrt how are u supposed to do that if thier is already liquid in the syringe? my plan was to use a cheap syringe to put both liquids into 1 sterile vial that i bought and then use the main pin to withdraw the mixed liquid, but then i burn through 3 pins, if u have any suggestions on how i could do this with out wasting 3 pins per injection please let me know

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    break that junk down into more than 1 injection a week bro. hit it like twice. doing a shot on mon and another on thurs. something like that

Reality is offline Junior Member
    what kind of eq is that 220? I'm wondering if thats the same eq that i got

-reality

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    It sounds like this is your first cycle, and if it is, I would drop your dosages a bit. Maybe 500 mg/wk instead of the 750. I'm on my 5th cycle, and I'm taking 750 mg/wk. Do what you like though, JMO.

jasindude1 is offline New Member
    nah i did a cycle last year of 600mg/wk test e.. saw huge gains went from 195 to 220 after the cycle ended and the water weight came off,, cant wait 2 do it again and get bigger for football season right now im 238

Thread Information