adgonzalez is offline New Member

Compunded Sustanon 250 from US pharmacy

First I would like to say that this forum has a wealth of knowledge I wish I had access to in highschool. I have had the fear that any amount of steroids would make my balls shrivel up and I would grow boobs. Too bad there isnt congressional hearings to the same degree for cocaine. Anyway, after having read several posts in the steroid questions forum and education threads, I contact a company that is on this website and that has been referred to as one of the companies where I could get prescribed testosterone and after going through the mandatory blood work, my rep suggested Sustanon 250. I ordered and when I came to me it had a label on it from a compounding pharmacy. My question was to the efficacy of such drugs and if there are the same/similiar requisites for purity etc., that the pharmaceutical companies have. Thank you for any response

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, they don't fill scripts there. They send it to a pharmacy and then it's sent to you. You have ampules yes? Considering the source I don't think you have much to worry about the efficacy of said drug and it should have been synthesized under 'human grade' conditions at the lab.

To the best of my knowledge the company in question does not fill scripts for hormones which were not intended for human use.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Now that I think about it, are you asking about sustanon being a composite of 4 separate esters attached to test, and are wondering if it's as safe/potent as a single ester test like maybe test enanthate ?

adgonzalez is offline New Member
    No, you answered my question about the actual drug. The rep told me about the different lasting esters and on this forum there is enough information about the drug that I had an idea of what I would be getting. I was just surprised about the compounding component. If it is under the same scrutiny that the other pharmacies are, then I am good. My stuff was overnighted to me last friday, and I injected one cc. Was on off white color, and very little soreness. 23 g needle, hardly felt it. I Felt great, had great sex drive and better energy in the gym (most likely psychological) but today being wednesday, I can tell you that I dont feel elated like I did before. Considering .75 cc twice a week, as opposed to 1 cc/wk.

Thank you for your response. As a footnote, I was told that if my nipples start to get sensitive, I will be prescribed Armidex. None so far. HCG will be my PCT 10 days after last injection.

For curiosity, if I happen to finish this stuff off sooner than the 10 week prescription, in your opinion, would the place refill the order before time? Thanks again.

Thread Information