jasindude1 is offline New Member

denkall 400 and sust 250

ok i know these are both a mix of e,c,p esters and suposidly they hurt like a bitch and u get a swollen ass after, but what are they good for? are the good cutters or bulkers? and what can they be mixed with to get the best effects? i heard as long as u cut it with the same cc's of another AS or B-12 the swelling is less,, any truth to that? i wanna oreder it bc very cost effective, but what would be a good cutter? and what would be a good bulker? and does anyone know about water retention, is it bad with these?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jasindude1
    ok i know these are both a mix of e,c,p esters and suposidly they hurt like a bitch and u get a swollen ass after, but what are they good for? are the good cutters or bulkers? and what can they be mixed with to get the best effects? i heard as long as u cut it with the same cc's of another AS or B-12 the swelling is less,, any truth to that? i wanna oreder it bc very cost effective, but what would be a good cutter? and what would be a good bulker? and does anyone know about water retention, is it bad with these?
    all tests do virtually the same thing mate,its all about diet for what you want out of a course!

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    to me t400 is rediculous. I just dont know what it was they were trying to achieve when they produced it. It is just so much better to run a single ester product than the mix IMO. I like to know exactly what is doing what in my body though test is test and it really shouldnt matter, but I am particular like that. I tried t400, gained a little and never ordered it again. Scratch the 400 and get a single ester. If you wanna cut, get prop, bulk get e or c, though with proper diet you can still achieve a good cutter out of any of those esters. And yes, b12 will help with the pain for t400.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasindude1

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Awww man not this question again. Scroll through a bit and you will find numerous posts on T400.

I totally agree with the previous 2 posts

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    t-400 is always fun, give it a try

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Good one BooCoo, its fun all right! Fun for us to watch and the reations to the those who tried and come back here telling us how their ass feels like Mike tyson been punching the hell out of their ass cheeks. LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by BooCooo
    t-400 is always fun, give it a try

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jray1der
    Good one BooCoo, its fun all right! Fun for us to watch and the reations to the those who tried and come back here telling us how their ass feels like Mike tyson been punching the hell out of their ass cheeks. LOL!

IMO T400 is the worst product out there. Not only is every bottle underdosed, but it's dirty and produces too many sides. I tried it once and after a few weeks I ended up throwing the bottle out of my car window on the highway. Worst product ever!!!

It's so unevenly concentrated that my ass was so sore and hard. Ridiculous how people still use it. I dont see too many advanced people using T400. That I can say for a fact

jasindude1 is offline New Member
    ya but for every thread i find that say dont waste ur cash on t400 theres another one that say its awesome if its legit,, the one thing that is consitant is that it hurts like a sob

Thread Information