IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member

Back from serius car accident and wanna cut up

Hello guys,
    I've just recovered from a serius car accident. I was in the middle of my bulking cycle when it happened, i lost some major amounts of my gains. Now my stats are: 1.80meters hight 102kgr weight and about 25% bf
    I ve just started training again. My diet is strict for cutting and i do cardio 25min /day and weight lifting for 30min /day.
    I 've just started DNP 400mg/day and T3 50mg/day also taking 100mg/day ephedrine before workouts. This will continue for 1month
    After that if the results are good and be about 88kgr i will take some juice
    All i've got is 40 vials of winstrol (1ml 50mg zambon)
    What would you suggest for a serius cutting cycle? (i have access to: primobolan , anavar , equipose, testoviron depot, testovis (propionate ), sustanon , dianabol , parabolan )

Thanks in advance,
    IWG!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Glad to hear everything is backon track for you!

14 kilos in one month? That's a lot--good luck!

Cutting cycle:

Testoviron @250-500mg/week weeks 1-8
    EQ @ 200-400mg/ week weeks 1-8
    Winny 50mg ED Weeks 6-10

Clomid the day after you stop the winny...

BTW: your English is pretty damn good for speaking it as a second language!

I'm not sure about testoviron cause of the heavy water retension.
    Isn't better to run propionate at 100mg/eod?

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Good to see you back brother, go for it and keep lifting.

Morg is offline Junior Member
    prop would prally be a better choice,IMO,than enth,unless you have some arimidex or liquidex,which i would suggest either way,but the cycle Ajax gave you looks real good,(id go with the higher doses,just my preference tho)good luck with your recovery,and your cycle
    Morg

Thanks bros! Give me your opinions for this cycle
    1st month: 400mg dnp /day, 100mg ephedrine /d, 250mg cafeine/d, 50mg T3/d and 125mg madopar HBS /d (madopar helps with growth hormone levels.
    From the above cycle i think i ll go from 25%bf to 15%bf
    2nd and 3d month (8weeks): 100mg equipose /d, 100mg propionate /d, 0.25mg arimidex /d, last 4weeks 50mg winny /d, 400mg dnp /d, 100mg ephedrine /d.
    From the above cycle i bet to lower my bf from 15% to 1digit & (7-9)
    I dont want to gain musle mass at this moment but i want to make a fresh new start with a good base for bulking up some time.
    My goal for this summer is from 102kgr /25%bf to go lower than 90kgr and lower than 10%bf. I will not stop strict diet (i have eliminate sugar at all, also lowered saturated fat as much as possible. The only fat i get is 3 table spoons of olive oil /d. Regarding carbs i only get a small ammount to help me finish my workouts wich consist from a 7day programm with 30min cardio /d (mountain biking) and 30min weight training all for 4sets and 12reps at least with light weights but reaching to muscle failure at last reps. I will only rest when my body says so.
    At this moment i'm very dissapointed from my body. But i know that i can make it. This is the second time that i try this cutting cycle. First time i had remarkable results and i know i'll do it again.
    I will always apreciate your worthy opinions. When i've reached my goals i'll post 2 pics on before and one after.

Best Regards,
    IWG!

Thread Information