suav is offline New Member

my juicy story... why i juiced.

i was young and stupid and one day i decided to juice. all my friends juice and so do i. i was never a big fan of the gym till i started going out to clubs.
    then i started juicin to get bigger and better looking. i did. i want to warn you guys that juicing cant always be a good choice. i do have to say if it wasnt for gear i would've never got as many girls as i have in the past couple of months. think before you juice... i got a 25 yr old woman shes so goodlooking i cant beilive she gave me a time of day being that im only 21. well the bad side is i got her pregnant. so thats my story think before you juice the pussy could be amazing but always use protection test doesnt always supress the production of natural test. i know this is a stupid post but you all know how much more girls you got since u started using the sauce in that recipe.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    this is a lounge post......thats no reason to start using AS

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah... but this is why I like to pull out and give her the old angry pirate... .. money shot in the face= no worries for me, good smooth skin for her....

mind if i ask you why u started using as if u did

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    so the steroids made u do it...we know

did anybody ever hear the saying " i love juicing bro" from a friend
    ???

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by suav
    i was young and stupid and one day i decided to juice. all my friends juice and so do i. i was never a big fan of the gym till i started going out to clubs.
    then i started juicin to get bigger and better looking. i did. i want to warn you guys that juicing cant always be a good choice. i do have to say if it wasnt for gear i would've never got as many girls as i have in the past couple of months. think before you juice... i got a 25 yr old woman shes so goodlooking i cant beilive she gave me a time of day being that im only 21. well the bad side is i got her pregnant. so thats my story think before you juice the pussy could be amazing but always use protection test doesnt always supress the production of natural test. i know this is a stupid post but you all know how much more girls you got since u started using the sauce in that recipe.
    Not think before ya juice, Think with the right head son..

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    did anybody ever hear the saying " i love juicing bro" from a friend
    ???

absolutely

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    i think the lesson here is use protection, not refrain from using juice.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i hate posts like this

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think lesson is learn from his mistake in general, steroids or protection. I'd rather read his post and evaluate my look on stuff than to make the same mistake.

liftin4life is offline Associate Member
    Gym Membership: $400/yr
    A good cycle: $350
    Condoms at the health dept: PRICELESS

How much thought went into this?

On another note...dude that sucks, but don't blame it on AAS.
    Last edited by liftin4life; 11-15-2005 at 11:42 PM.

TripleH is offline Junior Member
    I think alot of guys go on the juice to get a better body.....so they could attract more women. Blame your head not AAS for the pregnancy.

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by liftin4life
    Gym Membership: $400/yr
    A good cycle: $350
    Condoms at the health dept: PRICELESS

How much thought went into this?

On another note...dude that sucks, but don't blame it on AAS.

lol maybe you should do a visa or master card commercial

cascade is offline Junior Member

So wait... you used, that you were on test, as a contraceptive?
    Hopefully she isn't looking to settle down and start a family there dude, she is 25 tho. She might want to keep it!
    Thanks for the halarious post, these "Why I juiced stories" r really taking off.

cascade is offline Junior Member
    mind if i ask you why u started using as if u did
    Heard a joking 'why I started juicing' reason awhile back,
    "It's one thing to beat someone down, but it's another to beat them down and look good doing it. That's why I juice."

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cascade
    Heard a joking 'why I started juicing' reason awhile back,
    "It's one thing to beat someone down, but it's another to beat them down and look good doing it. That's why I juice."

Hahahahah, yeah but anyways ... always pull out

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    Yeah... but this is why I like to pull out and give her the old angry pirate... .. money shot in the face= no worries for me, good smooth skin for her....
    IN REALITY IT DOESNT MATTEWR IF YOU PULL OUT OR NOT. YOU CAN GET HER PREGNANT BY JUST STICKING IT IN FOR A SECOND

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    i was young and stupid and
    If you think juice is the reason she is pregnant, you should change your opening sentence to the present tense.

think before you juice
    Now that's a concept!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    What does juice have to do with not wearing a condem? Having a kid is a great thing in your life if you prepare for it, it's not negative. But you were wreckless by not controlling if you wanted a kid at 21. All you had to do is wear a condem. Jeez, blame your personal problems on juice. How immature.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    or was his point just that test cant be used as contraceptive? I know this sounds dumb but many ppl believe it is like so. And for sure it should reduce ur sperm count... but obiously it doesnt work as well as some would like..

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    Abort that baby before Alito gets on the high court

jaym_100 is offline Junior Member

whats an angry pirate?

superfat73 is offline Associate Member

The point is.......

Aas=ass

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I honest to god wonder why I even took the time to read this.....I'm not sure what he's talking about????

I think you are an absolute idiot.......

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer

brother - i honestly feel your pain, and im sorry i know your in a rough situation at 21

but 2 things -

im young, and i juice, but for the right reasons* not to have my pussy status skyrocket

and 2

this probably is not the best forum to be writing posts hating on steroids , or not encouraging them - you're putting up posts about how steroids suck to an audience full of readers who love, use, teach and learn about steroids . . . aka . . .your post is not pleasing to a bunch of huge men with roid rage - not the type of people i would want to anger

hahaha but just my opinion . . .

Quote Originally Posted by jaym_100
    whats an angry pirate?

An angry pirate is when u shoot a load in 1 of her eyes... thus making her look like an angry pirate....

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    IN REALITY IT DOESNT MATTEWR IF YOU PULL OUT OR NOT. YOU CAN GET HER PREGNANT BY JUST STICKING IT IN FOR A SECOND

I know.. I was just making a joke...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    can you drink winny?

An angry pirate is when u shoot a load in 1 of her eyes... thus making her look like an angry pirate....

Hahaha....yeah.....How about the Donkey Punch?

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i've always used my juice as a male-birth control. maybe i'm just sterile. also the angry pirate also sounds like an effective method for contraception.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    i was young and stupid and one day i decided to juice. all my friends juice and so do i. i was never a big fan of the gym till i started going out to clubs. then i started juicin to get bigger and better looking. i did. i want to warn you guys that juicing cant always be a good choice. i do have to say if it wasnt for gear i would've never got as many girls as i have in the past couple of months. think before you juice... i got a 25 yr old woman shes so goodlooking i cant beilive she gave me a time of day being that im only 21. well the bad side is i got her pregnant. so thats my story think before you juice the pussy could be amazing but always use protection test doesnt always supress the production of natural test. i know this is a stupid post but you all know how much more girls you got since u started using the sauce in that recipe.
    THIS STATEMENT MEANS THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEGAN USING JUICE! If you don't like the gym THEN GET THE FVCK OUT!
    I hate it when people post this stuff. Using juice to get girls? WTF is that all about? How about some self confidence? Shit happens bro. I'm sorry you got your girl pregnant, but it happens. If you thought AAS were a way for you to get you fvck on without consiquence, well my friend, you've got another thing coming. Yes, test does superess you natural test production, however, it has been debated many many times as to wheather or not you can get your girl pregnant while on AAS. I'll say to you right fvckin now that for 3 years of cycling AAS off an on, I NEVER GOT MY GIRL PREGNANT WHILE I WAS ON A CYCLE! No bull-shit!
    I think Warrior started a thread about this particualr subject to get feed back from other members. Perhaps you should run a search on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Hahaha....yeah.....How about the Donkey Punch?
    Almost got away with it once, but she started screaming in ecstacy before I could give her a good smack so I just went with it and pounded her shit-pit for a bit...

Anyone ever given a "Red Dragon"...

Can You snort finaplix ?? LOL

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Almost got away with it once, but she started screaming in ecstacy before I could give her a good smack so I just went with it and pounded her shit-pit for a bit...

Anyone ever given a "Red Dragon"...
    What about the "Houdini"? - When you're grindind from behind and just about to blow you pull out & spit on her back so she thinks you've come, then when she turns round to kiss you...
    BLATT!
    Right in her face!

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    What about the "Houdini"? - When you're grindind from behind and just about to blow you pull out & spit on her back so she thinks you've come, then when she turns round to kiss you...
    BLATT!
    Right in her face!

LMAO! That's some funny shit bro! I'll have to give that a try next time...

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    BLATT!
    Right in her face!
    Hahaha, that's nice. I'll have to put that in my arsonal.

Thread Information