TripleH is offline Junior Member

D-Bol as a Supplement

I have done tons of research and have come across this article that talks about using d-bol as a supplement.

My Cycle
    Dianabol - 5 weeks @ 15mg 2 weeks, 20mg 2weeks, 25mg last week
    Milk thistle whole cycle
    Fish oil whole cycle
    200g - 250g of protein daily
    and clomid for pct.

They way i see it, on this site d-bol gets bashed alot but in real life i know half a dozen guys that have cycled a d-bol only cycle with no pct and have kept roughly 50% of gains. I feel the cycle above will give me some good retainable gains. The studies for how dangerous it is on your liver were also conducted with really high doses, and i will be using smalller doses and milk thistle to protect my liver. Read the article about using d-bol as a supplement and comment on my cycle. Any suggestions help!

D-Bol as a supplement.
    http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-dianabol.asp

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    well you seem set on it so why ask?
    many people here have done d-bol only and are liveing proof that it is not a good idea.
    my self, I could never make all the mistake others have so I choose to learn from their experiences.
    d-bol will shut down natural htpa. no natural test production can cause a large amout of problems, so why risk it? just because it has worked for others does not mean it will work for you. if money is an issue, 5 weeks test is cheaper than 5 weeks d-bol.
    if needels are an issue, then maby steroids arent for you.
    I dont agree with what you say about all the "d-bol bashing". people here do like it, they just understand it's place in a cycle

TripleH is offline Junior Member
    1st of all i dont like Test, test shrinks your nuts, and after you get off of it your muscles become soft and jiggly. Its only good while your on it. Also i am not afraid of needles i have done a needle cycle. Also d-bol will not completely shut down your natural htpa, it may lower it but not shut it down, especially with the low doeses that i am using.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleH
    1st of all i dont like Test, test shrinks your nuts, and after you get off of it your muscles become soft and jiggly. Its only good while your on it. Also i am not afraid of needles i have done a needle cycle. Also d-bol will not completely shut down your natural htpa, it may lower it but not shut it down, especially with the low doeses that i am using.
    test does not shrink your nuts. the shut down of natural test does, so you will get shrinkage on d-bol. the only reason muscles will get soft after a test cycle is because of improper pct, and trainning. same goes with d-bol.
    the body will ave a harde time recovering from a d-bol cycle than a test cycle. proven timt and time again. and if you want to talk about "only good while your on it" then do your d-bol cycle and see what happens. test will provide mor retainable gains than d-bol anyday. and yes, blood tests have showen that d-bol will totaly shut a body down.
    like I said, if you are all set for this then why ask?
    I wish I had all the info handy to show ya but I dont right now.
    if any mods or seniour members wanna chime in that woud be great. AM I WRONG?

shit I got to slow down. so many typeing mistakes....lol

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol as a supplement like it says is a good idea, it helps alot, and no sides. Its good to go if thats what you want its not a "cycle" its just supplementing

little men is offline Associate Member
    ive never done dbol alone but i think if you ran it with anastrazole along side it you would get no water retention and a more quality build up in muscle, when u finish up the dbol continue the ai and include nolva and clomid as this would get your test back faster than clomid or nolva alone

BigGerman is offline New Member
    What was your 'needle cycle?' What results did you get?

karln is offline Associate Member
    why is dbol worse or better then any steroid ?

dbol is more potent then testosterone so u will gain more on dbol ofcourse keepable in percentage u will keep more of test but dbol will give u more muscle and water..... so it doesnt really mather what u do which steroid u chose..... and 20 mg dbol isnt that damn low its normal dosage..... its like 400-500mg test a week....

if u gona use dbol as a supplement use 10 mg ed in the morning for atleast 60 days the results wont be great neither will the sides...

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    test does not shrink your nuts. the shut down of natural test does, so you will get shrinkage on d-bol. the only reason muscles will get soft after a test cycle is because of improper pct, and trainning. same goes with d-bol.
    the body will ave a harde time recovering from a d-bol cycle than a test cycle. proven timt and time again. and if you want to talk about "only good while your on it" then do your d-bol cycle and see what happens. test will provide mor retainable gains than d-bol anyday. and yes, blood tests have showen that d-bol will totaly shut a body down.
    like I said, if you are all set for this then why ask?
    I wish I had all the info handy to show ya but I dont right now.
    if any mods or seniour members wanna chime in that woud be great. AM I WRONG?
    I dont think you are bro, I totally agree with you. Especially where you stated that dbol is good, as PART of a cycle, not just doing it by itself. Good post bro

Quote Originally Posted by james21
    Dbol as a supplement like it says is a good idea, it helps alot, and no sides. Its good to go if thats what you want its not a "cycle" its just supplementing
    Where did you get this info from? Ive ran dbol before and the first sides I get is raised blood pressure, second is I start to bloat, not as much when Im using anti-e's though.

Quote Originally Posted by karln
    why is dbol worse or better then any steroid ?

dbol is more potent then testosterone so u will gain more on dbol ofcourse keepable in percentage u will keep more of test but dbol will give u more muscle and water..... so it doesnt really mather what u do which steroid u chose..... and 20 mg dbol isnt that damn low its normal dosage..... its like 400-500mg test a week....

if u gona use dbol as a supplement use 10 mg ed in the morning for atleast 60 days the results wont be great neither will the sides...
    How do you figure? Dbol will help let's say jump start a cycle, put on some weight(which most of it would be water) and give you that "puffy" look. If you were to do a dbol cycle vs. a Test E or Test Cyp cycle, I guarantee you'll keep a lot more with the Test than with dbol(assuming correct training/diet/and proper PCT)

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Where did you get this info from? Ive ran dbol before and the first sides I get is raised blood pressure, second is I start to bloat, not as much when Im using anti-e's though.
    dbol 's side effects are the same even with test or any other roid.

I ran a cycle simalar to what triple h describes and my only concern was the "possibility" of damaging my liver. I did not however.

My sex drive fell but was not shut down completely. No pct for me (though not recommended) and I am fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    dbol 's side effects are the same even with test or any other roid.

I ran a cycle simalar to what triple h describes and my only concern was the "possibility" of damaging my liver. I did not however.

My sex drive fell but was not shut down completely. No pct for me (though not recommended) and I am fine.
    Awesome that you came out fine out of that cycle, however, maybe his body is different. Is it worth taking the chance or risk, IMHO no. Dbol only cycle is no good. No test no cycle

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Awesome that you came out fine out of that cycle, however, maybe his body is different. Is it worth taking the chance or risk, IMHO no. Dbol only cycle is no good. No test no cycle
    true that some people will react different

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    1st of all i dont like Test, test shrinks your nuts, and after you get off of it your muscles become soft and jiggly.

~SC~

No pct for me (though not recommended) and I am fine.

Yeah, but w/all due respect, if people were to look at your MEMBERS PICS thread, you aren't exactly a poster boy for muscularity.

No offense or flames, but that's true brutha. Your physique is no where NEAR ready for gear, so giving out advice here like that is kind of back-asswards.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, but w/all due respect, if people were to look at your MEMBERS PICS thread, you aren't exactly a poster boy for muscularity.

No offense or flames, but that's true brutha. Your physique is no where NEAR ready for gear, so giving out advice here like that is kind of back-asswards.

~SC~
    triple h has seen my pics

Quote Originally Posted by little men
    ive never done dbol alone but i think if you ran it with anastrazole along side it you would get no water retention and a more quality build up in muscle
    Uhhhhh, NO!

The strength gains from D-bol are WATER RELATED. More force and such within the muscle due to all the water retention. Trying to eliminate bloat from D-bol will yield the drug pointless, which is why it's used to JUMPSTART a cycle for no more than 4 weeks.

Water ain't muscle, and you ain't gonna build shit in 4 weeks.

~SC~

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never seen so much mis-information in one thread. Dbol as a supplement is a good idea? I've got 2 bottles sitting in my drawer that I won't even use even with test.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    ~SC~
    sorry, made me laugh.

I second that, do not skip PCT, and if you do, why brag about it. Go get some bloodwork done.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    sorry, made me laugh.

I second that, do not skip PCT, and if you do, why brag about it. Go get some bloodwork done.
    Yeah I guess I would laugh too if I was at your guys level.

I guess it is easy to forget that everyone starts out at some point and many of the new members here are just starting out as well.

I may not have the experience lifting consistently for years as some of you do, but I will share the experiences I have when someone asks.

Darkness is offline Member
    Why do people still answer to fools like this??? That try everything to prove that a dbol only cycle is better than an injectable because of this and because of that?!?!?!? Whenever there is a thread like this I just laugh. And the funny thing is that most of these guys that wanna do dbol only are less than 20! Just let them do whatever they want...they'll realize the mistake eventually!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    I've never seen so much mis-information in one thread. Dbol as a supplement is a good idea? I've got 2 bottles sitting in my drawer that I won't even use even with test.
    i agree, there seems to be a lot of newbies coming on here giving bad advice too as of late

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Dbol only cycles work great, but the dbol has to be taken in suppository form for maximum absorbtion.

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Dbol only cycles work great, but the dbol has to be taken in suppository form for maximum absorbtion.
    Yep, and you have to put an apple or an orange in there right after in order to get some carbs for the insulin spike!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    ive been taking 50 mg ed for the past 6 years in suppository form, no stress on the liver when you take it this way!!!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Yeah I guess I would laugh too if I was at your guys level.

I guess it is easy to forget that everyone starts out at some point and many of the new members here are just starting out as well.

I may not have the experience lifting consistently for years as some of you do, but I will share the experiences I have when someone asks.
    I laughed because I have a sense of humor and it was a funny comment. Secondly, with all the research and proof that PCT is effective and a much better alternative to no PCT, you state that you don't recommend skipping PCT but then you didn't take it yourself. Doesn't seem like a very educated decision. BTW do you have blood results showing you are fine before you make your claims? Didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I laughed because I have a sense of humor and it was a funny comment. Secondly, with all the research and proof that PCT is effective and a much better alternative to no PCT, you state that you don't recommend skipping PCT but then you didn't take it yourself. Doesn't seem like a very educated decision. BTW do you have blood results showing you are fine before you make your claims? Didn't think so.
    well i'm hardly shut down. I had to throw in my urge against not doing pct because I do not want to make it sound like people should not do it. I guess no matter what I say it will be torn apart!

When one says "D-bol only" and "No PCT", well yes, you'll be torn apart like a rib eye being devoured by a pit bull.

Remember that people come here for ACCURATE information, and our duty is to provide that, not mis-lead by "experiments" that people have done. No one is flaming you, but we can't let advice such as this go untouched.

~SC~

I think the dbol not shutting down idea comes from the 10mg as soon as you wake up idea not from takin 25mgs. And with pct it can be alright aslong as the dose is below an aromatizing dose.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    wow I can't beleive what I just read. You gain weight from dbol within days but its WATER. It's main purpose is to increase strength, not put on muscle. Which is why its used to kickstart a cycle. "Test makes your muscles soft and giggly" LOL! How do you think you're going to look on Dbol when you put on all that water weight? Depending on your body I'd imagine you'd piss away most of the weight gained once you come off.
    Last edited by PrairieDawg; 11-17-2005 at 05:40 AM.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive done a 10-week cycle d-bol only with 15mgs ed, +10mgs-nolva. I took the whole dose in the morning so it wouldnt interfere to much with hpta. Gains were good, not dramatic (I kept almost everything)Bench went up 45 pounds. But even on a low dose like that my face got puffy. If ime going to do an d-bol only again it will be with letro to eliminate all bloat!

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    Was it just me...or did anybody else shake their head when reading that last post?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull27
    Was it just me...or did anybody else shake their head when reading that last post?!?!?!
    I was like
    It's unbelieveable the amount of newbies(not all of them but most of them) that do stuff w/o researching it. I guess they like taking stuff they dont research on & cross their fingers and hope for the best. This is as bad as ,"I'm 18 and I wanna juice." Simply unbelieveable

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Relying on milk thistle to protect your liver while you beat it up it extremely stupid. I even have the bloodwork to prove its effects are slim at best.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Hi Ross

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull27
    No you weren't the only one. 10 weeks on dbol only is ridiculous.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    No you weren't the only one. 10 weeks on dbol only is ridiculous.
    No its not. I had no sides exept a little bloating, gains were good too! Liver-values was only slightly over normal and returned to normal quikly. So did hpta! (yust did the cycle for extra boost, It was very cheap cycle too.)
    No problems!

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i've never taken d-bol for some reason. i've taken anadrol a few times(when i was a little younger and less informed on juice). i personally don't like orals, but if you do take 'em,d-bols for instance, i would highly recomend what a few other have said by using them to jumpstart your cycle. something simple and relatively safe like 500mg sauce, 200 mg deca for 10 weeks and 30mg d-bol for the first 4 weeks. and always get your pct. you're more or less wasting your money on juice by not taking your pct.

Thread Information