Thread: cutting cycle

scrapakilla is offline Associate Member

cutting cycle

Would a lean mass cutting cycle be good with a mix of prop and clen .

If so i would like to do the prop for 6 weeks and the clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. i would shoot the prop every day with a dose about 400 mg a week. Also i would cut my shots with b12 injection will this ease pain. And lastly what can i expect if i follow a vigorous diet can i expect to loose weight, thanks. by the way this is my first cycle and i am almost naturally peaked so i am expecting great results thanks

Also what type of pct, can ig et away with a nolva only and the b12 continues as well as clen. I read that all of these help with the recovery process, and i figured i migh tbe able to get away with it considering i am running such a low dose.

by the way i am 511 205 10 percent body fat maybe 12vcause i am currently bulking but still relatively lean andhoping to get to about 215 when i start this, so when i say loose weight i mean rip the hell up and i mean i want to be maybe 210 with 6 percent bf and very vascular, is this attainable. I wouldnt mind gainig weight but vasucalrity is my first priority so i am willing to loose weight

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapakilla
    Would a lean mass cutting cycle be good with a mix of prop and clen .

If so i would like to do the prop for 6 weeks and the clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. i would shoot the prop every day with a dose about 400 mg a week. Also i would cut my shots with b12 injection will this ease pain. And lastly what can i expect if i follow a vigorous diet can i expect to loose weight, thanks. by the way this is my first cycle and i am almost naturally peaked so i am expecting great results thanks

Also what type of pct, can ig et away with a nolva only and the b12 continues as well as clen. I read that all of these help with the recovery process, and i figured i migh tbe able to get away with it considering i am running such a low dose.
    I would go prop for 10 weeks
    2 on 2 with with clen is fine
    in my experience b-12 wont put a dent in the pain. use sterial oil.
    results will depend on you. you will get out what you put in. it is a very worth while cycle. just dont forget pct and have anti-e's on hand

do you think acne and other androgenic sides can be diminsihed becuase i will keep the levels up by shooting every day, and also for pct would acne be slimmer as well since it doesent take weeks to exit the system as associated with other aas

Thread Information