a&fbaseball is offline New Member

ok heres the low down made my decision.

ok heres my cycle after much consideration. 30cc's of ethanate 250mg for 13 weeks @ 500mg a week, 20cc's (but can get another 20) of tren for 10 weeks @ 300mg a week, got 120 tabs of .20mcg clen gonna use throughout the cycle, picked up 90 tabs of nolvadex @ 10mg ed. so i wanna hear some two cents about it decided to go with long ester over short for the simple reason of time release and half life in my system feel the long chain ester theoretically yeilds a better quality gain.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    now i may be mistaken.....but i heard that clen causes the AAS too be less efective. correct me if i'm wrong.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    now i may be mistaken.....but i heard that clen causes the AAS too be less efective. correct me if i'm wrong.
    nope, agreed. Check out the profile on clen A&F. It would be great to run during PCT.

hi

so no go on the clen during the cycle ive read that it enhances the anti catabolic effect which would have a effect on muscle enlargement so wouldnt that go hand in hand with using test ethanate do get big im going for a lean/mass cycle size and definition, also i understand that definition comes through proper diet and cardio.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    im curious to hear what everyone says im thinkin about running a similar cycle test e 14weeks at 500mg with tren for 12 weeks at 300-400mg? with possible winni at the end so keep me informed

chest6 is offline Banned
    reference Hookers profile

Clenbuterol can also cause a downregulation in testicular androgen receptors and in pulmonary, cardiac and central nervous system beta-adrenergic receptors(6.)…possibly making steroids less effective (if there is androgen receptor downregulation elsewhere as well, then it's highly probable) while you are on clen ; but definitely making clen less effective as time goes on and you keep taking it. To counteract this, you can take some ketotifen every 3rd or 4th week that you remain on clen. It’s a prescription anti-histimines, so it’ll make you drowsy (take before bedtime). Basically, the way this works is to reduce beta-2 receptor activity, and restore receptor function

this anti-histamine what would be the doasage on it? im curious do you agree or disagree with my choice of ethanate over prop? secondly does the layout seem to be a solid one for a lean/mass cycle in your opinion thirdly what part of texas im a san antonio boy myself. well i appreciate the insight on the clen . with what roids and supplements i have would u tell me your layout.

Thread Information