Newday is offline New Member

Deca Dbol help

Hi, i'm starting my 2nd cycle as follows:

wk 1-10 Test E 500mg/wk
    wk 1-9 Deca 200mg/wk
    wk 1-4 Dbol 30mg/ed
    wk 1-12 Nolva 10mg/ed
    wk 1-15 Vit B6 100mg/ed
    PCT: wk 13-15 Clomid 300mg/ed 1st day, 100mg/ed 10 days, 50mg/ed 10 days PLUS Nolva 20mg/ed

Since this is my 2nd cycle, i still wanna keep things bit safer if possible. My first cycle was on Test alone. Also, i have a restraint not to be able to run Test more than 10 weeks. Please advise if my cycle is workable.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I dont really like running deca only 9 weeks. Why is this restraint? $$??

I read in most post that Deca should be 1 or 2 weeks less than Test. Since I can't increase Test, i figured perhaps i can decrease Deca instead. It's not the money, it's more of a timing, as i might need to travel and all by the end of the Test and I don't want any complications.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Newday
    I read in most post that Deca should be 1 or 2 weeks less than Test. Since I can't increase Test, i figured perhaps i can decrease Deca instead. It's not the money, it's more of a timing, as i might need to travel and all by the end of the Test and I don't want any complications.
    Then in that case use the gear for AFTER your trip. I agree with chest, I would run deca longer than 9 weeks, say 13 weeks, thats what I ran on a previous cycle(of course with some test)

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Cycle looks good. I wouldnt run deca longer either because recovery will be hard and gains will be lost if you cycle more than 10 weeks. If it was mee I would switch the deca with primo. 500mgs primo a week would give much better gains than 200mgs deca a week, gains would be easier to keep and you have no chance of progestin sides.

But i've gotten all the stuffs and very eager to start. If i were to wait till after my business trip, that might be for a long time after. It's no short trip.

What if i UP the deca to 400mg/wk for wk 1-9, with test at 500mg/wk for wk 1-10 and dbol 30mg/ed. Would that do?

Quote Originally Posted by Newday
    But i've gotten all the stuffs and very eager to start. If i were to wait till after my business trip, that might be for a long time after. It's no short trip.

What if i UP the deca to 400mg/wk for wk 1-9, with test at 500mg/wk for wk 1-10 and dbol 30mg/ed. Would that do?
    That sounds better, run the dbol weeks 1-4 @ 30-40mg/ED
    I would run though:
    Test E 500mg/wk weeks 1-11
    Deca 400mg/wk weeks 1-9

Nolva 20mg/ED
    Vit B6 100mg/ED

follow with proper PCT

hangtight08 is offline Associate Member
    I was wondering if anyone could help me? I am 5' 9" and about 160 pounds, I am desperately trying to get big, I play college basketball in colorado, I am the strongest on the team yet one of the smallest size wise. I was looking heavily into taking Decca, but I have never taken anything of that calibur before, any suggestions?? Thanks

cuda is offline New Member
    the juice is loose is right on the money

cuda is offline New Member
    Hangtight why are you highjacking this thread? Start your own.

not sure how, kinda new, tell me how

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hangtight08
    I was wondering if anyone could help me? I am 5' 9" and about 160 pounds, I am desperately trying to get big, I play college basketball in colorado, I am the strongest on the team yet one of the smallest size wise. I was looking heavily into taking Decca, but I have never taken anything of that calibur before, any suggestions?? Thanks
    start your own thread..but ur new you dont know but ill help you anyway. If you play in a sport or anything that tests..STAY AWAY FROM DECA . It can remain detectable in your system for up to 18 months. Just a suggestion.

well real quick can you tell me where i can get legit clen on the internet? thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by hangtight08
    well real quick can you tell me where i can get legit clen on the internet? thanks a lot
    BAM http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...0edfabd5169f09

Thread Information