Unhappy need honest opinion please

alright brothers . . . i have a european pharmacy that i know for a fact is legit . . . however, i cant do anything without thinking about how safe ordering fromt hem is - my concern is the border, or customs - the site claims that they sent by normal mail so the packages do not get searched by customs, they also make the point that they ship very carefully and very discreetly, but i still am thinking about how safe this is

can any of you guys tell me what u think about this, considering it is defineatly legit, just concerned about the safety of the shipping

thanks a lot

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by silver_back_gorillas
    alright brothers . . . i have a european pharmacy that i know for a fact is legit . . . however, i cant do anything without thinking about how safe ordering fromt hem is - my concern is the border, or customs - the site claims that they sent by normal mail so the packages do not get searched by customs, they also make the point that they ship very carefully and very discreetly, but i still am thinking about how safe this is

can any of you guys tell me what u think about this, considering it is defineatly legit, just concerned about the safety of the shipping

thanks a lot
    Well, I wouldn't trust them-they already lied to you. All incoming mail into the US is subject to customs search at any time period.

alright thanks man, any other opinions or suggestions?

Check them for references, if they can't give you the names of a few mods off different boards willing to vouch for them they are full of shiat.

alright thanks a lot i'll take those suggestiosn - as for the shipping into the USA, is that risky??

Just have it shipped regular mail so you don't have to sign for it. If for any reason it gets confiscated (1 in 99 chance), just don't answer the forfeiture letter you will recieve from US Postal claims dept and it will be written of as exactly that, a forfeiture. Problem solved. You'd lose the goods but keep yourself out of a misdemeanor charge. Good luck.

Yeah, seizures of small amount of gear are usually treated to a nice seizure letter from customs-no biggie. But if you order quantity they may make a visit to your house. I always try to order so my guy doesn't have to send more than a few hundred dollars worth at once-but then again I switched to domestics to avoid the hassle.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Your best bet would be to send the money to me and i will personally pull a metal-gear-solid entrance into the customs office and get your gear safe and sound to your door!!!

hahahhahahaha thanks a lot KAEW44 . . . i'll PM u if customs gives me any inconveniences

but the worst that can happen is i recieve that letter? im not making a big order, just a couple bottles of test . . . but the worst i should expect is a letter that i should just ignore??

but the worst that can happen is i recieve that letter? im not making a big order, just a couple bottles of test . . . but the worst i should expect is a letter that i should just ignore??

Correct.

thanks a lot men . . . does it make it anymore risky if the site i order from offers Fed-Ex shipping (which is faster) and normal shipping, and i chose to send mine thru Fed-Ex? Or is Fed-Ex just as risky as normal shipping?

thanks a lot men . . . does it make it anymore risky if the site i order from offers Fed-Ex shipping (which is faster) and normal shipping, and i chose to send mine thru Fed-Ex? Or is Fed-Ex just as risky as normal shipping?
    Fed Ex you gotta sign for. Once you sign, in the event you get nailed, you are in a world of sh!t. Less attention to regular postal anyway.

alright thanks a lot mike . . . i'll stick to regular shipping

Thread Information