Thread: drug testing

blakyr is offline Associate Member

Unhappy drug testing

hey guys, i read all of the drug test posts, but i wanted to ask for others opinions.... i am taking deca 300.... i have gotten so big that everyone is noticing and i think that i might be tested.... so they would do an A.A.S test for sure..... would some adros show up as the same thing in a drug test, or is there a way to avoid it. Sorry some of these questions might be stupid, i know it is detecable for 11-18 months but i just want to be prepared if the time comes, to claim that it is the andros i "could" be taking or what....
    thanks guys

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Thats exactly what I would do, similiar to the Mark McGuire situation. Just start leaving andro and nor andro bottles laying around, they all have the big disclaimer on the back, that if your subject to IOC drug testing policies then this product may produce a positive test result.

yeah, i already have 2 half empty bottles of anatesten and nortesten..... would they buy it if i am tested and i tell them that i was on those? do they show up the same on a test?

ripped_82 is offline Member
    If you test positive the it will show up as nandrolone , not any prhormone, unless they only test for your Testostorone levels then you can blame it on Andro

are there any legal supplements that would show up as nandrolone ?

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Originally posted by ripped_82
    If you test positive the it will show up as nandrolone, not any prhormone, unless they only test for your Testostorone levels then you can blame it on Andro
    It was always my belief that 19-nor-androstene,17beta,diol would show positive test results for nandrolones. So I'm not sure about the above statement

tommybono is offline New Member
    Yes I am in agreeance with doctor derek, 19-nor-androstenediol and most NORandros should show up as nandrolona. So if you can get bottle of nandrosol or some shit it should buy you out. Big uh-oh with sudden growth huh?

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt worry about testing unless you are in sports .. ie NCAA, NBA etc ... Even then I think andro is banned .. I know for the ncaa it is ... there are a few drug cleaners that you can buy on the net .... i have one on hand just in case they test me .. goodluck

yes it was deffenetly a big uh-oh on getting so big so fast.... i gained 25 pounds in the first 5 wks..... so if any of you want a good cycle check out deca /d-bol combo.... but thanx for the advice, i am gunna try and find some drug cleaners... and i already have a bottle of the Nortesten which i think would test as a norandro from what you guys say... it is still illegal with sports, and i play college football, so i think i could at least have more monuverability around those apposed to deca, if i were to fail a test...

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by blakyr
    yes it was deffenetly a big uh-oh on getting so big so fast.... i gained 25 pounds in the first 5 wks..... so if any of you want a good cycle check out deca/d-bol combo.... but thanx for the advice, i am gunna try and find some drug cleaners... and i already have a bottle of the Nortesten which i think would test as a norandro from what you guys say... it is still illegal with sports, and i play college football, so i think i could at least have more monuverability around those apposed to deca, if i were to fail a test...
    I'm almost positive that the NCAA banned prohormones, so I don't know how far an excuse will get you as far as testing.

Thread Information