R0okie is offline New Member

Heyy all plz Help =)

Hey all i just got my steriods today i payed around 120$ for them, and i need some help on how to use them and stuff.. I did read the website where to inject and everything but it is always good to double check.

So first about me i weight about 150 been workin out for 5 months now, i see gains but i wanna speed up everything so i got 10 Syringe and 10 steriods. So this is what i know i gotta stick them in my behind but the needle goes all the way in??

and also it said to make sure i didint hit the blood vein how i make sure if it didin't i pull back the thingy on the back of the Syringe?? and if blood goes in it means im in vein right?...

Plz help

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You need about 2 years before using gear, you need to strengthen you tendons and joints before using gear. Gear is a magic pill that speeds up anything, if you don't eat you won't make the gains you're expecting

JohnnyB

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    oh boy, here we go again!!

First off, you should NOT take steroids at your size. You have no solid foundation and have only been training for 5 months. All you need to do is eat, eat, and eat. If you cant gain weight, youre not eating enough, plain and simple. If you can gain without steroids, you wont gain while on steroids and will lose what little gains you get very quickly.

Second, do you even know what kind of steroids you have? You have lots of research to do before you do anything. STeroids arent some miracle drug you can take and get big and ripped over night. You should have several years of solid training under your belt before even considering them. There are no get big quick schemes in this game

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    You need to do more researching bro. a lot more

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    oh boy, here we go again!!

First off, you should NOT take steroids at your size. You have no solid foundation and have only been training for 5 months. All you need to do is eat, eat, and eat. If you cant gain weight, youre not eating enough, plain and simple. If you can gain without steroids, you wont gain while on steroids and will lose what little gains you get very quickly.

Second, do you even know what kind of steroids you have? You have lots of research to do before you do anything. STeroids arent some miracle drug you can take and get big and ripped over night. You should have several years of solid training under your belt before even considering them. There are no get big quick schemes in this game
    agreed!!

Rookie, no offense, but you are far from being in a position to play with something that you have very little knowledge of. This is your body you are talking about. Not trying to bust your bubble, but why play trial and error games with your health.

i understand u guys heh.. im 19 years old always been the skinny guy and i just want to change that on my friend it worked out he got the mass gains and strength... He only worked out for 3 months he only got pimples as a side effect but he got rid of them quickly.

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    "I got 10 syringes and 10 steroids " thats such a bland statement... do you even know what you have or how to use it and in what doses?

From the sounds of it, you hit the gym on a minimal basis in hopes of getting big but in reality you dont eat properly and at the right times and may not even use supplementation...... cmon bro

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Well of course they worked for your friend as they will work for you with the proper knowledge. Its the knowledge were stressing here, which is what you are lacking. I say research, research, research or possibly befriend a fellow gym rat who would have knowledge and could help guide you in the right direction. Otherwise, spend a full a day on this board reading as much as possible and learning what you can.

Quote Originally Posted by R0okie
    i understand u guys heh.. im 19 years old always been the skinny guy and i just want to change that on my friend it worked out he got the mass gains and strength... He only worked out for 3 months he only got pimples as a side effect but he got rid of them quickly.

I heard that if you eat the puss out of a steroid users pimples, that it's the same as taking steroids .

right hehe thats true i dont even know wut kinda steriods those are.. but at the gym i am serious been eating 5 times a day drinking creatine, proteins, and use to drink mass gainers but none helped much.. thats why im here i wanna find out wut kind of doses i should use and stuff

qw1ck2 is offline Junior Member
    i think his mind is already set on taken them.

Quote Originally Posted by qw1ck2

....and that unfortunately is a very dangerous thing.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by R0okie
    Dayum 19, now I'm really concerned, you need to wait about 6 years, short of getting an x-ray to see if your growth plates are closed, if they're closed go for it.

At your age you can make great gains with the proper diet, training and recovery. Once you get those 3 things down, you're half way there for using gear.

JohnnyB

You don't even know what juice you have? can you at least read the bottles for us?

im no good at explaining sh*t otherwise id help u out so u dont fvck urself up even more...even though u should wait a lil bit

At 19, I would venture to think the growth plates (ephysisial shafts) have closed and that the point of closure on the bones end (diephysis) is sealed. Then again, people do have spurts in their late teens. Still too young in my book.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    whats up with all these morons thinking they can be lil'arnolds running around, dude ur no way ready for a cycle. ur not even ready to be on this website for atleast another year, go workout, grow build a steady base then come back, if ur in a hurry, then PLS FIND ANOTHER HOBBY

Quote Originally Posted by qw1ck2

It is i understand the side effects and all the research i gotta do witch im doin now i am not 12 years old no more.. I know im lackin the name of the steriods and all other immportant things that i should know but thats why im here wanna know how when what where... I'm gonna find out the name today of those steriods that he sold me its no biggy i know the guy.

I give up.

hell for all u know he could have given u cookn oil lol

it says on them nandrolone decanoate USP

is that what he says or the label on it?

dude we are trying to tell you in a nice way you are being RETARDED

you described yourself as having "10 Steroids " WTF!! is that 10 pills? 10 vials? 10 amps? are they honestly unmarked? do you know the mg concentration per ml? these are all things you need to know to keep you from DYING

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    eat like this for several years

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=113010

pay attention to daily caloric intake and how many calories you consume daily from protein, carbs, and fats.

You just now realize you have deca . Deca should NOT be run without test, unless you dont mind your dick not working for a long time. You shouldnt even consider steroids until you at least look like you work out!! 5 months of training doesnt even come close to putting you into that category

karln is offline Associate Member
    If u are going to use atleast know what stuff u using the injecting part is the easiest part....

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    oh....your not 12, you sure do sound like you are man.

Why dont you just listen to the people that know what the hell they are talking about.

The guy "your friend" who sold you the 10 steriods ....doesn't care about you. I honestly hope one day when this is all done you look back at this thread and see all the people here trying to help you...and how stubborn (sorry to say ignorant) your acting and learn something from this.

btw...when I first started lifting weights I put on 30 pounds in 3 1/2 months naturally without so much as creatine.... thats gains that will never go away.....I really hope you think about this a little bit more and dont let your insecurities control your logic.

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    Rookie,,
    Your way to young,Have no knowledge,Havnt trained for long enough and i would not incourage you to take them just because your m8 does!!

"and also it said to make sure i didint hit the blood vein how i make sure if it didin't i pull back the thingy on the back of the Syringe??"

Do you know what the thingy is????

Thread Information