Bernmeister is offline New Member

painful lump / hard area at injection site in glute What can I do? What is it?

I am injecting 2cc's of QV super test 260 (sustanon ) in one syringe, and 1 cc of deca and 1 cc of dianabol in another syringe. I am using a 20 guage 1 1/2" and injecting in the upper left glute, deep in the muscle tissue. I massage the area after the injection for a couple of minutes, and the next day, even the same evening, it is hard and painful. I injected on Monday and it is like I have big knot about 2 inches across. I can rub it with some pain, but it won't go away. This is my second week and I have seen gains (about 10 pounds in 9 days.) I am concerned that the product could be diluted or fake or that something else could be wrong. I have seen other posts where people complain about a lump and the answer was just to massage it and stretch. Is there anything I can take or do that will help get rid of it? How about preventing it? Any help is appreciated. What's with the grape seed extract? B

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    20g? ouch you might as well cut your skin with a knife and dump the juice in

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    it could be the prop in the sust that is causing pain...but more likely it is the needle size...start using 25gauge asap and do what youve been doin with the massaging stuff...also, unless you have big quads try only puttin it in about one inch...oh if ur seeing gains, your stuff is probablly not underdosed...
    Last edited by SoulCard; 11-16-2005 at 02:19 PM.

Bernmeister is offline New Member

That is a great idea...

I will get a smaller guage. I think a 22 would be good and I don't have much meat there, so perhaps a 1" instead. Are you thinking I am going too deep? The injection hardly even hurts, it is only hours later that it is sore. This is still good advice as I hate the looks of the 20 guage 1 1/2". So what is the hard area? Is it a cramped muscle or what?

Thread Information