Thread: Dnp

littleguns is offline Associate Member

Dnp

I am about to start a 10 day cycle of DNP . I already have the proper nutrition planned out and yes i'm going to drink 2 gallons of water per day.

I am going to take 200mg dnp daily when i wake up.

I'm just wondering what other peoples experiences are on DNP? i am about 11 percent bodyfat what could i expect?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    bloat and about a .5lb of fat per day at that dose though if ur ONLY going to run 200mg ED i think ur going to be VERY disappointed if u only run it for 10 days..

20 days is best at that dose and if u kan handle it bump it up to 400mg by 4th day

i take it at night so i dont sweat AS BAD during the day

reduce ur training alot it helps and just a lil cardio in mornings good luck and let me know if u have any more Q's

Okay so if i ran it at 10 days...200mg days 1-3 and 400 mg days 4-10 would that be effective and yield pleasing results? and by reducing my training only going to the gym like 3 days a week?

My cardio right now is 1hr moderate bike riding everymorning on an empty stomach....
    how much should i reduce that?

Quote Originally Posted by littleguns
    Okay so if i ran it at 10 days...200mg days 1-3 and 400 mg days 4-10 would that be effective and yield pleasing results? and by reducing my training only going to the gym like 3 days a week?

My cardio right now is 1hr moderate bike riding everymorning on an empty stomach....
    how much should i reduce that?
    like lifting sux IMO while on dnp since u have 0 glycogen ur completely depleted. ur going to drop ur str by 30% temporarly so its almost not worth it to lift LOL

okay so would running it at 200mg for days 1-3 and then 400mg days 4-10 yield impressive results?

Quote Originally Posted by littleguns
    okay so would running it at 200mg for days 1-3 and then 400mg days 4-10 yield impressive results?
    once again it would if ur diet is spot on

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    And once again it is a very dangerious shortcut

Darkness is offline Member
    Not dangerous if you do it right. I see guys taking 800mgs of it a day, now, thats dangerous. 400mgs is fine. I did it once and was amazed with the results.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Not dangerous if you do it right. I see guys taking 800mgs of it a day, now, thats dangerous. 400mgs is fine. I did it once and was amazed with the results.
    Yeah but it depends on the person, how they react etc.... also that 10 days could **** your eyesight

Semper Fi my brotha... not a marine but in the services

it shouldn't **** up your eyesight if taken properly. i read reading the profile and it said that more people died and got messed up from ephedra. I dont know but i'm pretty nazi when it comes to being dedicated so i'm not worried about taking this stuff improperly.

and what are you doing on a steroid message board james if you are gonna bash shortcuts?

okay so any personal dnp experiences?! i hear it makes you sweat a lot and give you an uneasy feeling, but does it like make you irratable and horribly sick feeling?

Also I heard you were supposed to eat tons of carbs *clean of course*.

During your cycle taiboxa how many calories should i be taking in a day to get optimal fatloss while still being able to live

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Oh how I love my cardio and attention to diet.

~SC~

mitch911 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Oh how I love my cardio and attention to diet.

~SC~
    hey swole..how much cardio do u do when bulking?

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    I am running my first 7 day DNP burn at the moment. 300mg per day and I have no sides or cravings or excessive hunger. I get a little hot but its bloody cold in the UK at the moment so that helps.

Not going to take any measurements until 10 days after the cycle ends. Once the blot as gone. I am keeping a diary which I will post once it’s all done.

Don’t expect much from this one just kept it low as it was my first time. Already decided that the next will be 600mg per day.

Thread Information