Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dubsta is offline Junior Member

Girlfriend is about to start Anavar...

Any tips for her?

She is gona take 10mgs a day, that cool? First thing in the AM ok to take it?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    she gunna hump you to death
    LOL yeah shud be fine
    i would start w/ 5mg first though

if she is on birth control it will up her estrogenic sides like bigger boobs more fat and moody as ****

zircon is offline Junior Member
    hmmm...wonder how I can sneak in 5mg per day into my gf hahahaha

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    she gunna hump you to death
    LOL yeah shud be fine
    i would start w/ 5mg first though

if she is on birth control it will up her estrogenic sides like bigger boobs more fat and moody as ****
    Negative! This is incorrect.

Dubsta, has she done her own research before starting, or have you done all the reading for her? I suggest she learns for herself what the sides can be before she goes putting something in her body. Just my thoughts.

She has read, along with me...we know what's up, just wanted some personal experience opinions.

She is not new to the game, she has competed 3 times and done well all natural everytime.

She started with 10mgs a day, cause the Var is in capsule form.

Don't think I'm making her do this, it is her own choice. Do you have anything to offer on this subject, or just to tell her to read, which she already has done.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    I would be interested in links regarding Var and research related to female usage. Please post links...

regards

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    i am running var right now its my 2nd week just make sure she has a clean diet.i am using 20mgs right now.some sides i have noticed i got a raspy voice loss of appetie

karln is offline Associate Member
    girls shouldnt do steroids girls should remain girls

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I've put a few girls on VAR. The results are fantastic!!!! You need to have her do 5mg for the first 2 weeks then up it to 10mg for the remaining 6 weeks. Side effects can be swolen Clit, smaller breasts, and a irregular period. (This is what they tell me from their experiences).

BLT

vegas702 is offline Junior Member
    My wife is on Var now she took 5 mg per day for the first 2 weeks (split) half am half pm now 10mg per day for 6 weeks 5mg am 5mg pm clen 2 weeks & eca 2 weeks she looks great

Good Im glad she has done her own research.

I had great results from var. wonderful pumps in the gym, vascularity was outstanding, body fat went down about 5 %, sides were minumal (sp?)

I found myself sleeping more, and better then normal, acne was slight.

What does her diet look like? And is she doing cardio as well?

ttuprincess can i ask you what aftershave u use? how can u support a girl using MALE hormones.....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karln
    ttuprincess can i ask you what aftershave u use? how can u support a girl using MALE hormones.....

??????

She does to cardio, and her diet is pretty much in check...she has been in the game for awhile.

Is it ok if she starts with 10mgs a day, if not, how can we take half of a capsule?

Funny, I don't remember anyone asking for you opinion....listen for the zip next time....that's your cue.

Don't ruin a thread asking for help...some people who post here are serious.

okey iam sorry didnt mean to shit post in the thread... be carefull tough...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the reason for some additional sexual attention is a side of enlarged (swollen) clit..

it happenes, and then goes away after the cycle..

1-2 5mg
    3-8 10mg..

diet in check, and work out with heavy weights..

my wife loves it, and runs 3 cycles per year..

love the lovin..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

So she gets good and horney eh? Nice, I can live with that.

What does your wife usually get from it? Bodyfat loss? Stronger?

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zircon
    hmmm...wonder how I can sneak in 5mg per day into my gf hahahaha

it's sad but i had that thought run through my head once. i was like hmm what if i gave her a bottle of a multi vitamin and emptied it and filled it with anavar and told her to take 1 a day then have her come to the gym with me...then i thought wow im really a sick ****

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hi-jack this post, but I just posted a similar thread, my wife wants to do anavar , how long should a cycle be foe var?

8 weeks
    5mgs ed for 2 weeks, then if no sides are present or managable up it to 10 mgs ed for the last 6 weeks

Excuse me? because I have used them myself

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    These are all valid posts. Every ones experience is different. My GF has done a few cycles of var and winni and I wish she never had. Her enlarged clit never went back to normal (this sucks it was perfect before), her breast tissue is less than before even with a higher body fat (this sucks they were perfect before). Made her tired during the cycle and she developed an eating disorder (this sucks in general). Yea, this is some great sh** for girls. Oh yea and her voice is deeper than before (this sucks it was perfect before). I do not have the same woman I had before and I like what I have now less. It is also for nothing because if they dont continue to cycle they will go back to normal from a muscular standpoint and then all you are left with are the sides. I think it all depends on how feminine she is to start with, girls are just like us with varying amounts of testosterone and estrogen. My girl was very feminine to start with so I think that it affects this type of girl more. I need to go in for counceling now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    These are all valid posts. Every ones experience is different. My GF has done a few cycles of var and winni and I wish she never had. Her enlarged clit never went back to normal (this sucks it was perfect before), her breast tissue is less than before even with a higher body fat (this sucks they were perfect before). Made her tired during the cycle and she developed an eating disorder (this sucks in general). Yea, this is some great sh** for girls. Oh yea and her voice is deeper than before (this sucks it was perfect before). I do not have the same woman I had before and I like what I have now less. It is also for nothing because if they dont continue to cycle they will go back to normal from a muscular standpoint and then all you are left with are the sides. I think it all depends on how feminine she is to start with, girls are just like us with varying amounts of testosterone and estrogen. My girl was very feminine to start with so I think that it affects this type of girl more. I need to go in for counceling now.
    Any chance you'd tell us the dosage and duration?

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Any chance you'd tell us the dosage and duration?
    Truman...yes, the first cycle was 5mg of var and 10mg of winni ED for an 8 week cycle, she may have bumped the var up to 10 during the cycle. Second was 6 weeks of var only at 10mg probably up to 20mg ed at some point in the cycle. Last cycle was 10 weeks of var at 20mg per day. She is 5'8'' 135 normally but went up to 155 during first cycle. Went down to 120 before second cycle and now back up to 145. She is on a var only cycle now which we agreed would be only 5mg per day but she has already stepped that up to 10. The cycle is supposed to help with the eating disorder because she feels like she can eat while on cycle. Sides compounded upon each other from cycle to cycle.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubsta
    So she gets good and horney eh? Nice, I can live with that.

What does your wife usually get from it? Bodyfat loss? Stronger?

more muscle, and strength, recovery is good..

some bodyfat loss, but mostly due to diet and cardio..

her traps, and shoulders seperate more giving more definition..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    Truman...yes, the first cycle was 5mg of var and 10mg of winni ED for an 8 week cycle, she may have bumped the var up to 10 during the cycle. Second was 6 weeks of var only at 10mg probably up to 20mg ed at some point in the cycle. Last cycle was 10 weeks of var at 20mg per day. She is 5'8'' 135 normally but went up to 155 during first cycle. Went down to 120 before second cycle and now back up to 145. She is on a var only cycle now which we agreed would be only 5mg per day but she has already stepped that up to 10. The cycle is supposed to help with the eating disorder because she feels like she can eat while on cycle. Sides compounded upon each other from cycle to cycle.
    Was it the winny or the var that caused the most sides?

bcbigboy is offline New Member
    My wife on her third cycle. Her first was 10 mg of var for eight weeks. No sides at all except a little bit of acne. Increase in strength, muscle mass, definition, and more vascular. Second cycle was for 5 weeks. She went on a winnie and dura cycle. Again except a larger clit (which disappeared post cycle) and again a little bit of acne, also of course very horny. She put on more mass and strength than the first cycle. For her third cycle she is doing 5 weeks of deca and 15 mg of var for 8 weeks. Three weeks into cycle and her clit is starting to get bigger, along with the increased sex drive. Pumps in the gym are really starting to come on and so is extra strength. Through all of this she hasn't had any other sides that didn't disappear pos cycle. She has a true six pack and is looking more awsome all the time. Did I also say she is 38 years old. She never has to worry about me leaving her for a flabby bellied 18 year old.

I gotta say ... I'm REALLY sorry to hear about the verilization, but 20mg Var, and winny in a stack ... well, it's not entirely suprising... not that that makes it any less fortunate. :-( But, it seems (since she is still running it) that she has less of an issue with it than you do! Not to make less of the circumstance... at all, but do you feel she could be addicted to the results or the process?

What I mean by "the process" is that... pot is habbit forming; and doing roids can be a process similar... where you just enjoy going through the motions...?

Thanks for the info... and the openness.

t

Quote Originally Posted by elcapitan
    Was it the winny or the var that caused the most sides?

I think the Var.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    I think the Var.
    ive heard of winny giving bad sides for females. vars about the best thing for females IMO

I gotta say ... I'm REALLY sorry to hear about the verilization, but 20mg Var, and winny in a stack ... well, it's not entirely suprising... not that that makes it any less fortunate. :-( But, it seems (since she is still running it) that she has less of an issue with it than you do! Not to make less of the circumstance... at all, but do you feel she could be addicted to the results or the process?

What I mean by "the process" is that... pot is habbit forming; and doing roids can be a process similar... where you just enjoy going through the motions...?

Thanks for the info... and the openness.

t
    Yea, she doesn’t care about the sides, which is a shame because she is incredibly beautiful and feminine. The only thing that bothered her was a darkening of the fine hair that runs from the belly button down. She didn’t like that and was happy that side reversed itself. The sides that she has experienced are not seen in daily life like facial hair would be and some people like a huskier voice so the sides she has have not slowed her down. I think she actually likes the larger clit. She is totally addicted mentally. She is taking lower doses for me because I don’t like the sides and she feels that no additional verilization will happen on 10mg of var only but she does not want to give it up. If it weren’t for that she would totally mess herself up trying to get jacked.

The only reason that I share all of this is that it can get out of hand for a female very quickly, especially if she likes the results and if more muscle is what you are after, who wouldn’t. If you like your women like playboy models keep them off of the sauce. My advice to you is don’t open the door depending on their personality. The bro that posted above about his gal that is older I think makes more sense to me. As they age I might be willing to put up with some minor sides for the harder body but not in their 20's. JMHO

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member
    my wife is 39 right now and wants to try var for 8 weeks, I'm kinda of excited that it may make her hornier, but hope she doesn't get too many other sides

I think the Var.
    it was more then likely the winny. WInny can be a horrible drug for females to use. sides can be irriversable, and much more harmful then var.

also as a word of caution to any female thikning of taking steroids that you should never stack somehting with out running it alone 1st so that you know what drug is causing the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    also as a word of caution to any female thikning of taking steroids that you should never stack somehting with out running it alone 1st so that you know what drug is causing the sides.
    I just about feel this way for men or women...

Will 5mg ED Var produce results? What would you HYPOTHOSIS it to be the equivalent of a guy running?? 500mg per week of Test? LMAO

yes 5 mg's of var can produce results

LuckyDragon is offline Junior Member
    10 mgs of var, make sure to give her head alot during the cycle. That combined with the results and you have positive reenforcement to keep in shape just as everyone else already said watch for sides.

What would the sides be low for females if they ran 5 mgs of var all the time?

Is there a risk of any side effect at 5mg ed?

Is there a risk of any side effect at 5mg ed?
    yes, some females may react to 5mgs which is why i always suggest starting at 5 mg's ed for 2 weeks. Some of the sides can be clit enlargement, deepening of voice, acne, ect. I had no sides what so ever off 5 mg's ed, and none at 10 mg's on my 1st cycle, I went to 20 mg's on my 2nd cycle, and also on my 3rd, but my 3rd was cut short because i started to get a rash , turns out my var was not var, so please have it checked, because you never know who you can trust and if your stuff is really what you think it is. ( even thought the var i got was from the smae person all 3 times.)

She has been taking the 10mgs everyday now for 3 days..and she feels fine, no sides at all...if anything starts up she will drop it down to 5mg. It is just that they are caps and we dont really know how to take half.

She took winny before...at 25mgs a day, orally...no sides at all really, her clit was bigger, but not by much...and she did have a higher sex drive now that I think of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information