Thread: opions

popa is offline Senior Member

opions

give me your opions on my cycle, I have 4 cycles under my belt Im 5''7, 170lbs

500mg/week- sus-10weeks
    35mg/ed-d-bol/5-weeks
    100mg/eod/prop/-10/weeks
    50mg/eod/fina/-8 weeks

4plates is offline Banned
    this is how i would use that gear
    dbol 35 mg ed wk 1-4
    sus 500 mg wk 1-8
    tren 75 mg ed wk 3-12
    prop 100 mg ed 8-12

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    What are your goals and stats?

What's the logic behind using 500mg of Sustanon and 350mg of Test. Prop a week?

Why such a low dose of fina EOD?

BTW: "Opinions" is a pretty vague subject line; you would get more answers if you had a subject line like: "Opinions on my Sust/T.Prop/Fina/Dbol Cycle?"

Ajax: Master of the subject line and enforcer in charge for the night shift...
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-12-2002 at 03:13 PM.

popa is offline Senior Member
    I want to gain more mass, what would you suggest Ajax
    this what I got:

100 tabs-d-bol/5mg(thias)
    100 tabs-d-bol/10mg(ttokyo)
    20ml fina/35mg/ml
    20ml prop/200mg/ml
    25 amps sus

Microbrew is offline Member
    I think some people take the prop because there is so much little in a shot of sus. I dont think its a bad idea but I would only take around 100 extra awk.

4 plates has a pretty good cycle there for you. He's doing one like that now and he's having good results.

The problem you have is the Fina; that's not enough to really do anything. Even at 35mg/day (half the usual dose) you have just shy of 3 weeks worth.

Can you get more Fina before you start?

How many cycles have you done? What about a cycle of just Sustanon , Dbol and Test. Prop (as 4plates laid out; minus the Fina) and save the Fina for when you have some more?

If you have that much dbol, you could also up the dbol to 50mg/day for 4 weeks...
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-12-2002 at 03:24 PM.

Originally posted by Microbrew
    I think some people take the prop because there is so much little in a shot of sus. I dont think its a bad idea but I would only take around 100 extra awk.
    How do you take 100mg of Test. Prop a week? At 200mg/ml (what he says the concentration is) that's like 0.07ml a day or 0.14 ml EOD? That's a mighty skinny syringe to measure that accurately!

Taking Test. Prop. less than EOD is useless since it metabolizes out of your system in 48 hours...

Speaking of which, are you sure that it's test. prop. that you have there? I haven't heard of it at that concentration. It's usually 100mg/ml or 50mg/ml; high conccentrations like that would mean a very high alcohol content and it would sting like mad! Are you sure its not test. cypionate or test. entathate?

BTW: Start Clomid 72 hours after the last shot of T.Prop in 4plates cycle. You do have anti-estrogens on hand too, don't you?

Thread Information