jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member

How Long Should I Bulk After Last Injection?

im runnin my first cycle of test e right now for 12 weeks. im bulking and taking in my macros at a 40/40/20 ratio. anyway i was wondering how long i should continue a bulking diet and training regimen after my last injection before i start trying to shed some body fat. thanks in advance guys.

joesbod is offline New Member
    Prob wait till ur PCT is over and the Nolvadex if thats what ur running should help u shed a lil water weight and of course u will just lose some anyway after ur cycle.

I lost most of my extra fat that I got just from PCT alone. By the time it was all said and done I gained 27lbs and then lost about 7 through pct, was first cycle and had a very strict diet.

Not bad imo.

(BTW this is user DONMEGA posting under my friends account)

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    well i know i should continue what im doing through pct, but im wondering how long after that i should bulk natural until i decide to start a cutting diet. i dont think it would be wise to finish with pct then all the sudden start cutting.

Let your body tell you. Listen to your body.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    during a cycle I'll typically alter the diet slightly at week 7 or 8 or at the time I start to use whatever cutting AS I happen to be using. You did say this was a bulking cycle though, so perahps it would be best to keep the cals high through PCT, then alter the diet and up the cardio. are you taking anything besides the test e?

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    remember that test E is in your system in effective amounts for a few good weeks after your last shot, up to 4.5 weeks. So, if you're mostly concerned with keeping your weight (which is the most important thing IMO, since cutting can be done later and it's easier to shed 10 lbs of water weight and some fat than to gain 10 lean lbs), I'd recommend you continue on your bulking diet for the 4 weeks after your last shot, through PCT, and until you've lost all your water weight. By that time, you can begin your cutting cycle knowing that you're the biggest you can be from your cycle.

Just MO though,

Montgomery

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I ran a 20 week bulker and am now in my first week of pct. lost some strength, and my body is drying out fast... I am keeping my cals high, and have made an effort not to overtrain. It looks like I am cutting up even though I am not, just from the water weight leaving my body. it's nice after being puffy for 20 weeks to see my muscles harden up and get vascular again. If u want to continue to bulk thru pct and a couple weeks after u will really have to keep your cals high..

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    absolutely tvega, it's practically impossible to continue bulking through PCT; afterall, PCT is famous for loss of gains (both water and muscle). Thus I don't recommend starting a cutting cycle until you've passed the stages of weight loss to PCT, or you'll be doubling up on the catabolism.

Subydude is offline New Member
    Would creatine help to keep the water and cause less muscle wasteing while on pct?

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    creatine will help for water retention but muscle.........not really, only proper pct and smart training will conserve muscle

Subydude is offline New Member
    thats good to know

karln is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joesbod
    Prob wait till ur PCT is over and the Nolvadex if thats what ur running should help u shed a lil water weight and of course u will just lose some anyway after ur cycle.

I lost most of my extra fat that I got just from PCT alone. By the time it was all said and done I gained 27lbs and then lost about 7 through pct, was first cycle and had a very strict diet.

Not bad imo.

(BTW this is user DONMEGA posting under my friends account)
    ho the **** did u gain 27 lbs i wana gain that much also

donmega is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karln
    ho the **** did u gain 27 lbs i wana gain that much also

Was my first cycle
    300mg deca /week 12 weeks
    500mg test e /week 13 weeks
    25mg d-bol /day 4 weeks

I was in poor shape as far as diet goes before I started so I could have gained probably half that without the aas.

I also had a nice lineup of protien, weight gain, supps, etc...
    Was spending over $200 a month on supps and felt sick all day from over eating.

I learned now that although I gained a ton it was the wrong thing to do because from the stuff I was eating I could have caused some serious damage.

Live and learn.

chest6 is offline Banned
    However long you want to, I would do it at least a month after pct.

Thread Information