Thread: Tren solo

SpiderRico is offline Member

Tren solo

Ive heard of people talking about horror stories from taking tren by itself i was just wondering what were some of the bad things about it and what others that have takin it solo have to say i dont plan on taking it solo im just looking for some more knowledge

Post this in the question area.

_C_
    _C_ is offline New Member
    I've done tren ace only for 10weeks
    Weeks 1-7: 100mg/ed
    Weeks 8-10: 150mg/ed
    Only sides I experienced were the night sweats, lethargy, and lost interest in sex.

Currently on week 6 of Test Prop 120mg/ed and Tren Ace 100mg/ed for 10weeks. Comparing this cycle to a tren ace only is like night and day...I'll never run tren ace alone ever again!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by _C_
    Only sides I experienced were the night sweats, lethargy, and lost interest in sex.

Currently on week 6 of Test Prop 120mg/ed and Tren Ace 100mg/ed for 10weeks. Comparing this cycle to a tren ace only is like night and day...I'll never run tren ace alone ever again!
    yeah man tren only is a sure way to go into depression

fred9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _C_

lol had the exact same results...tren only is good if u really want to harden up, but the sides arent funny without test(sex drive = zero)..
    test+tren is always the base of my cycles, great for bulk and great for cut..

Billyeleven is offline New Member
    Damn, I did a five week cycle with Tren and my shit was hard as a rock. I would get horny at the drop of a hat. I didnt notice any weight gains that were out of the normal, nor did I notice my strength go up at a crazy pace, but my face sure bloated. Everyone in the gym knew that I was on it too, and they told me that my back/chest/shoulders looked really hard. Didnt notice any of the side effects though, I was still going strong for about 2 and a half months after the cycle, I've just now started to decline and face depression. However I just started a cycle of EQ that I'm going to stack with anavar when it comes on friday.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Tren shouldn't bloat you at all, actually quite the opposite.

Perhaps your diet/salt/water is to blame.

~SC~

did it , liked it, would do it again. Only side is if the dose is to high trying to sleep is rough.

lil swoll is offline Associate Member

same here

supersteve Guest
    I'm coming to the end of a 12 week cycle of tren only now (as in tren was the only aas, i also used gh and igf-1).
    Has been interesting. Bloat during the first few weeks was enormous. But thereafter was hard and dry as. Strength went up really quickly for about the first 5-6 weeks but steadied after that. Gains really started coming after week 5. 27lbs in total so can't complain on that front.
    In hindsight, it wasn't as bad as people make it out to be in some instances, but in others it was worse. For example, I didn't get night sweats or bad acne. HOWEVER, balls did atrophy after just 2 injections, aggression was off the charts, body felt like it was on fire, insomnia had its moments and the lethargy has been incredible. So has shortness of breath. I walk up the stairs at home and I'm huffing and puffing.
    I would say the gains have been worth it, but I wouldn't recommend it and I won't be doing it again.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    one of my buddys took tren solo for 8 weeks 75ed...didnt have any sides..some sweats thats it....im in my 8th week of my first tren cycle...and the only sides that i really have are a few zits on my back..i mean like 10 of them...im thinkn of going another month because the gains r coming on late...i will let you know how it goes

joop is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    I'm coming to the end of a 12 week cycle
    How many mg/day? Just out of interest.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Ime in four week of tren /primo right now, exellent gains, but my face is a little bloated too!

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joop
    How many mg/day? Just out of interest.

Started at 50mg for a few days, went up to 75mg ED, then up to 100mg ... didn't notice any real difference between those doses so I dropped it back down to 75mg ED.

Thread Information