Phlax is offline New Member

Turinabol and 4-AD

Hi,
    I'm getting serious this year and training like a maniac. At 40, deciding to give a Masters show a go next September. I've been lifting for 24 years and have good solid mature muscle. I've only used prohormones, the first time in 2001, using a very small cycle of Andro.

You young guys may not believe it, but, after 35, that natural Test starts dribbling away.. I work harder, lift heavier and smarter now then when I was in my 20s, but the mass just plateaus, so I decided to something about this.

Before the ban, I bought 10 bottles of 4-AD, all of which is not expired. I am just completing cycle of 4-AD. Excellent results. 12 weeks now on controlled diet, 6 meals per day. 5 week cycle of 600 mg 4-AD, good strength gains (slight increases with 1RM, but markedly higher weights for more WORK per workout). Libido... woo hoo. Absolutely no sides, except for a better looking body and higher sex drive.. why in the Hell did they ban this stuff?

Question: After my PCT, would like to do a cycle of Oral Turinabol . To the gurus here, could I also stack- in 300 mg of 4-AD? My thoughts are to use 4-AD 30 minutes pre-workout for the energy. Then taking 20mg OT first thing am, then another 20mg say 5pm. Cycle about 6 weeks, then PCT with Clomid. Adding liver cleansers as well PCT.

Any comments? Suggestions?

Thanks.

Phlax
    Last edited by Phlax; 11-15-2005 at 03:20 PM.

??? No one? Not one thought on this? I hope my original post didn't smell too bad.. I took a shower, honest!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    sounds like it would be pretty good to me, although ive never used 4-AD. make sure you are leaving enough time after pct for your hpta to recover. good luck!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I think most around hear would not recommend an oral only cycle. Tbol is a good AAS that can yield good results, but it will still supress the HTPA, and if you are worried about your natty test levels, this isn't a helpful thing. Don't know anything about the 4-AD, never used it, but IMO you would be just as well served by taking a test based cycle.

Hey, thanks guys.
    FWIW: 4-AD is the direct chemical precursor to testosterone . All it needs is liver enzyme 3HSD to convert it. Therefore, it's chemical activity in vitro is similar to a lower dose cycle of "Test E".

My research has led me to T-bol or VAR in 5 week cycles for goals of slight mass gains with hardness.. and most of all keeping the gains. The 4-AD gives a good energy/aggression boost that lasts about 90 minutes through a workout.

Jiggaman, good advice and totally agree. Will be sure to give adequate HPTA recovery time PCT.

skibo is offline New Member
    Hmmm when I took 4-AD I never gained any weight... but I did get alot stronger. Believe it or not they still sell bottles at my local gym hahaha.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlax
    Hey, thanks guys.
    FWIW: 4-AD is the direct chemical precursor to testosterone . All it needs is liver enzyme 3HSD to convert it. Therefore, it's chemical activity in vitro is similar to a lower dose cycle of "Test E".

My research has led me to T-bol or VAR in 5 week cycles for goals of slight mass gains with hardness.. and most of all keeping the gains. The 4-AD gives a good energy/aggression boost that lasts about 90 minutes through a workout.

Jiggaman, good advice and totally agree. Will be sure to give adequate HPTA recovery time PCT.
    by the way im on day 13 of tbol @ 60mg a day and its kicking in quite nicely, muscles feel much harder, can do a few more reps on my squats deads and bench, and im up 10lbs as of today. im lovin it like a mcdonalds commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by skibo
    Hmmm when I took 4-AD I never gained any weight... but I did get alot stronger. Believe it or not they still sell bottles at my local gym hahaha.
    Fat loss / Muscle gain was the goal.. not overall "weight gain". Strength gains good, but only in the amount of work, not too much on the 1RMs (although, I rarely go under 3RMs in training).

I did, with strict diet, lose 18 lbs of fat in 5 weeks! (6 meals/day..no junk food..no booze...2,700 calories per day: 280 gms protein/200 gm carbo/80 gm fat)

before/after
    228 lbs / 210 lbs
    arms: 18.25" / 18.5"
    chest: 46.0" / 46.5"
    waist: 41.0" / 38.0"
    quads: 25.25" / 24.75" (must be fat loss, stronger and more defined)
    calves: 15.25" / 15.5"

huge definition gains..seems like fat melted from all the right areas.. i'm pretty psyched.

I feel my body is finally in an anabolic state. Looking forward to next cycle.. and will go balls-out in the gym.

Thanks-
    Phlax
    Last edited by Phlax; 11-16-2005 at 04:51 PM.

skibo is offline New Member
    Hmm interesting...

Thread Information