roman1984 is offline Junior Member

superdrol and high bp

hey bros whats up i am into my 3rd week of superdrol and i took a cpat test today which is a physical ability test for fire fighters well they took my bp before and after my test before it was 178/60 something and after it was 240/something i was like what the **** should i down my dosage back to 20mg ed or hold out on 30 it only seems to get high after physical activity.also i take hawthorn berry extract 1200mg daily should i up my dosage maybe

ManOnSwole is offline Junior Member
    Dude 240 systolic is serious stuff, that is almost 100 points over the average "high" reading. 140/90 is considered "high" normal by the medical community, if I were you i'd discontinue superdrol ASAP get some Hawthorne berry, CoQ10, Celery Seed extract and start doing cardio like a made man. I'm willing to bet if you saw a doc with that kind of BP he'd run tests and maybe even perscribe you an ACE inhibitor.

thats what i was afraid of bro i wasnt sure i would be able to take superdrol with out the effects of high bp but maybe i could just drop the dosage down

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    in the middle of my third week at 30mg my bp was 185/94 or somthing real close to that. i quit that day. I dont need that bullshit....and also i dont know if you got any other sides? but man i had some weird ones. My face and whole body were really really dry and i was drinkin tons of water even my eyes hurt they were so dry it felt like alergies but two days after i quit taking it i was fine....so that was kinda weird. Not to mention the lethargy omg i couldnt get out of bed everyday. The strength was good and i put on some weight all though it doesnt feel quality..but i didnt like it over all....

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    A lot of superdrol users have reported BO headaches. I don't know what they're exact readings were, but they said some hawthorne berry did the trick. I want to say somewhere in the area of 1200mg daily although I can't remember as I didn't have BP headaches during my usage of superdrol.

Unoid is offline Member
    You should make it common practice to take bp meds while on cycle, such as zestril or another weak drug

well yeah i havent suffered any headaces which is good because i get bad ones but i also upped my hawthorn to 1500 twice daily since the high bp has accurred but no other side effect except around my lips they seem dry but i am unsure if it is my new face wash.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    200 systolic is what is called malignant hypertension and I wouldnt stay there.. I would drop what ever Im taking. I dunno how long it takes to cause damage but it does cause damage to many places, vessel walls etc..

ManOnSwole is offline Junior Member
    you may feel fine, but they don't call high BP the "Silent Killer" for nothing. Terminal high BP will start to chip away at your organs, and nerves. you may even end up with vision problems.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yup , high BP can do that but it gets especially dangerous at around 200 systolic..

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    You should make it common practice to take bp meds while on cycle, such as zestril or another weak drug
    Any other thoughts out there on this???

Robs is offline New Member
    im going to take superdrol but i need help what should i take it with and how and when should it be takin. i was gonna just take 6-oxo and a liver supplement for pct is that good or not

BigBrad330 is offline Associate Member
    Hey how much have you gained so far off it into your 3rd week?

Thread Information