keroth is offline New Member

Post what gear should i use

hello all. just looking for some advice. im going to start to use gear and i dont know what i should use. i have been thinking about Anadrol 50 or d-bol. i current weight is 130 lbs and 5' 10''. i have about 2% body fat if that. i am very healthy and want to bulk up. i am trying to reach 150-160lbs. i hear that anadrol is great but the loss after the cycle is just as dramatic. i would really like to keep the gains that i work for :S . plz help.

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    wow that post can not be serious....

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    good god.. well if it serious somone please inform him cause i sure as hell don't

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    your way to young and small for any steroids . try eating every 3 hours, youll grow like a weed.

chest6 is offline Banned
    is this a joke?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    haha, you little shit. Go eat something.

.....i have tried everything and stick to it hard... weight gainer drinks... all that shit.... eating till im bout to explode every few hrs.... EVERYTHING... and nothing works... im what u would call an EXTREEM HARDGAINER!
    if not gear? any other tips? im not at all trying to be like a bodybuilder... im just trying to look average and get somewhat stronger and quicker for track. i really just want to be about 150-160 lbs or so... so u all can take me serious and try to help ( which i thought the fourms were for) or just laugh.
    i just really need some advice and thank u all that try to help.
    Last edited by keroth; 11-17-2005 at 06:36 PM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Your 18 man, give it time. Keep working out and eating lots of good foods. I was 135lbs when I graduated. I know where you're coming from. Deff steer clear of juice for a while, you're not ready nor do you need it to get to 150lbs.

List a day of your diet so we can help critique.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    For the next 7 days write everything that you eat and drink down and what time you ate your meals at then after that post up what you have eaten and we will be able to adjust it and let you easily gain 10-15 pounds within a short period of time with no steroids what so ever!!!

be serious about what your eating as we want to be able to help you see your goals

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    do yourself a huge favor that you will never regret. Stay away from steroids for a long time. They would not even benefit you much at your age and size nor is your body anywhere ready for that abuse.

You could gain your 20lbs all natural with the proper diet, hard/smart workout routine and proper rest (prioritized in that order).

The most important info a guy like you can start reading here is this;
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    this
    Hardgainer? Can't gain weight? READ THIS!!!
    this
    Guidelines for Growth
    and this for general info minus the steroid part for you
    Growth principles for beginners

would anyone else like to add to this list?

IWANNABIGG is offline New Member
    buddy... u can do that naturally trust me im the same age and 5'11 weigh 170 i recently gained 10 pounds in the past 4 weeks... make sure your eating the right stuff to.. also if your trying to gain this through muscle then make sure you get plently of rest trust me this can be done naturally its a thing that takes time its frustrating at first but its worth it in the long run..i t takes time but it will pay off.. stay off the juice bro

pm me if ud like about diet and such.l.
    Last edited by IWANNABIGG; 11-17-2005 at 08:29 PM.

IWANNABIGG is offline New Member
    creatine might help..i took it and found it helped me gain .. "Kre-alkalyn"

thanks all. i think you all are right about laying off the juice for a long time. im glad i came here b4 i started popping pills :S . i need all the info i can get. i got some questions:
    (1) how often do i need to eat? and what types of foods?
    (2) do weight gainer powder drinks work? and if so how often and when should i drink them?
    (3) how often should i work out?
    (4) how many hrs. of sleep do i need to get each night?
    (5) what type of workouts should i do? and in what rotation? and for how long?
    I am mostly a newbie at working out. i have never had a real workout that i was deticated to. I usually just go in the weight room and throw some weights around (which i now know that i will not see improvments from). I want to get some sort of notepad and write down all i need to do and what i need to eat throughout the day and take it with me everywhere. I really dont care how long it will take... i really thank you all for helping me.. most of u all do not know how depressing it is when u see someone that is just "average size" and ppl saying that you are skinny. I HOPE TO CHANGE THAT! thanks again all

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member

Bytista is offline New Member
    good decision on laying off the juice , you can accomplish alot naturally. Eat , sleep and train! is all you need.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keroth
    (1) how often do i need to eat? and what types of foods?
    (2) do weight gainer powder drinks work? and if so how often and when
    First of all, you need to read the links provided to you from everyone in this thread. Until you do, you won't understand how much you are wasting your time by not knowing.

I will break some of it down for you.

Diet is just as important as your workout routine and rest.

I will start with diet specifically for you without going into the details of why and how because I have confidence in you that you will read everyones suggested threads.

You need 3045 Calories a day.

Don't pay attention to counting calories for your diet. Count grams (g) instead.

Get 305g of protein 68g of fat and 305 g of carbohydrates everyday

The only time that you need powders and shakes is when you fall short of your needs from real food.

For example if you can only eat 250g of protein a day then use a "Whey Protein" shake to get to your goal of 305g. The same is true for carbs but make sure that your carbs in your food and shakes are Complex carbs and not so much the Sugar carbs. The way you can tell is by looking at the lable and if it shows 30g of carbs and 10g of Sugar the you only actually got 20g of Complex Carbs.

(3) how often should i work out?
    Do this for your workout

Monday- Chest, Shoulders, Biceps and Forearms
    Tuesday- 30 min. of Cardio on treadmill. Heart rate at 140 whole time, Abs
    Wednesday- Quads, Hams, Calves
    Thursday- 30 min. of Cardio on treadmill. Heart rate at 140 whole time
    Friday- Back, Triceps, Abs
    Saturday- off
    Sunday- off

Workout with a weight that will allow you to only do 6-8 reps for every exercise. The weight should be heavy enough to where you will want to quit at 5 reps but force yourself to get to 8 if possible.

6-8 reps and 5 sets for all exercises

(4) how many hrs. of sleep do i need to get each night?
    (5) what type of workouts should i do? and in what rotation? and for how long?
    Rest does not just include sleeping properly. Try to get 8 hours if you can. Go to bed early and get up early.
    Proper rest includes when to workout a certain muscle group again. This was covered in your workout routine above that I suggest. for now keep it at working out muscle groups to once a week except for abs.

Rest between sets is very important too. Rest for 1-2 minutes between sets and no longer.
    I suggested 30 minutes of cardio for you simply because I don't know how active your life is already. Your heart is a very important muscle just like the rest and it needs to be in top shape for your hard workouts. However, you may choose to cut the cardio if you are physically active during the day already. That is your call.

Finally, never give up like I have many times. I often think of how much farther I would be if I just stuck with it throughout the years. At 27 5'8" and 172lbs, I remember growing up always being teased about how skinny I was. 16 and only 115 then 17 135 and 18 150 then on and off up and down routine and diet, up untill this year when I started again at only 155 just a couple months ago.

good luck to ya and read the links everyone gave you here.
    Last edited by Lavinco; 11-18-2005 at 09:31 AM.

Thread Information