THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle need oppinions

k im still on my first cycle but i wanna by my gear ahead of time since my source took almost a month to get my first cycle i wanna run this cycle and push over 200 pounds by the time im done
    i am currently running test e and deca 500mg and 400mg
    got pretty good gains im up to 187 188 started off at like 160 2 and a half months ago started cycle at about 165 i would say but i was gainin a bit before i went on so im not to sure since i moved out and buy my own food i have gained a lil easier i am a very hard gainer very fast metabolism
    i dont know what i want to run at all but test at 500 again i think i dont wanna go any higher got a bit of acne on arms and back but my face got better haha
    i was think EQ maybe but i dont know i wanna put on as much weight as possible hoping for 210 so when i come off i can sit around 200 then cut up to 190 190 195
    any cycle ideas please include doses and how often to inject i might take test cyp this time since eth took a long time

bump

or i guess no one has any ideas

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    cyp and enanthate are basically the same just avery minute difference,and will take the same amount of time to show anythin mate,with eq you will not gain as much mass as with the deca ,although with the right diet wat you gain with the eq at the right dose will be quality.the dose should be no less than 400mg weekly but 600mg would be better run for at lest 12 weeks upwards for best gains,eq does not show anygains till at least week 8 thats why its preferable to run it in a longer cycle!you could also add in some dbol for the 1st 4 weeks as a jump and run some winny at the end.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    each cycle you run, you are going to have a harder time getting the same results as your first ones.

I would keep the doses the same, IMO, simply because you are getting results at the doseage. The problem with going up in dosage is that it is hard to ever come back down in the future. And, for most, higher doses don't always equal more gains.

Work on diet/rest/training more than anything.

And, I agree with booz in regards to his eq/deca thoughts. right on.

peace,

ttgb

imann is offline Member
    test is best and uping your dose is a definite try 750mg/week and some a-bombs at 50 or 75 mg/day.....deca at 500 to 600/week too......... good luck bro

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imann
    test is best and uping your dose is a definite try 750mg/week and some a-bombs at 50 or 75 mg/day.....deca at 500 to 600/week too......... good luck bro
    any reason why he should up his dose if he is seeing gains at the current dose?

peace,

ttgb

imann is offline Member
    also bro you can check the profiles of every steroid out on this website to know exactly what you are stacking together and putting in your body.....i advocate research before use bro....good luck tjil73

imann is offline Member
    just my personal experience has been such....i too am a extremely hard gainer and he is wanting at least 20 lbs....uping the dose will probably give him the gains he desires....also a solid diet is a must too....some tweaks of his diet would also probably benefit his weight gains...jmo...peace bros....off to the iron pile...have a juictastic day guys

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    any reason why he should up his dose if he is seeing gains at the current dose?

peace,

ttgb
    i must second this???not very wise at all,if you are still gainin there really is no need at all to up the dose,you will only ruin future cycles this way! jmo

k well i think im gonna stick with test e and deca but i might jump it with some dbol since i hated waited so long for results haha

Thread Information