Thread: Crazy OT pump

Maca is offline New Member

Crazy OT pump

my first cycle, 40mg OT per day for only 4 weeks, by the end of week 1 strength gains were awesome, gained 10 lbs on the flat dumbbell bench by the 5 day. im now mid week 3 and strength hasn't really gotten better after the first jump just held constant, up just a tiny bit. Anyway im riding back from the oval today and i sprint up this hill faster than ever before ( I have been working legs hard, lots of heavy squats) but when i get home my left hamstring is so rediculously pumped up it hurts !! i can feel this massive vein pumping like crazy !... is this normal ?

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    yes it is.... my first shoulder workout was on like day 6 and i couldnt' even lift my arms over my head when i was done

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    Great feeling tho

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maca
    my first cycle, 40mg OT per day for only 4 weeks, by the end of week 1 strength gains were awesome, gained 10 lbs on the flat dumbbell bench by the 5 day. im now mid week 3 and strength hasn't really gotten better after the first jump just held constant, up just a tiny bit. Anyway im riding back from the oval today and i sprint up this hill faster than ever before ( I have been working legs hard, lots of heavy squats) but when i get home my left hamstring is so rediculously pumped up it hurts !! i can feel this massive vein pumping like crazy !... is this normal ?
    what you dont like it??

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah it gives some of the most insane pumps, and stays pumped all day if you run something like 60mg/day

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    Yeah it gives some of the most insane pumps, and stays pumped all day if you run something like 60mg/day
    something like what i happen to be running right now lol..

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    What's OT?????

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trulbfan3
    What's OT?????
    OT = Oral Turinabol I believe

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    man it usually takes a few weeks for people to see those gains.. so not to flame but i think u might of been able to get those gains on ur own which makes me think u may not of been ready for AAS

Maca is offline New Member
    its ok you might be right, i put on almost 30 pounds over three years before trying AAS. I dont really believe in the whole "don't try gear till you've reached your natural max" thing. I mean if i waited till i had reallly maxed out my natural potential i would be huge already and have no need for roids !! i don't even want to get much bigger than i am now thats why im only doing a short cycle of a light drug like OT on a relatively low dose.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    man it usually takes a few weeks for people to see those gains.. so not to flame but i think u might of been able to get those gains on ur own which makes me think u may not of been ready for AAS
    OT kicks in pretty quick like a week and a half you feel the pumps start, and if its your first you notice them ALOT

Thread Information