m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Fat burning cycle? your opinion

OK. Before I have replies with the "standard" answers, keep in mind that I am an experienced and well-educated user.

For Endomorphic-Mesomorphic body types a solid muscle build but too much fat as a result of a period of unclean eating (while still training) and genetics -- a combination that will guarentee extra fat.

I am wondering whether a cycle geared toward fat burning, high androgen high anabolic moderate dose 12-15 weeks. Resistance Training regiment stays at maintainence level (3 sets, incrementing to max with 8 reps) @ 2-3x week. Cardio training at 5 days/wk 1-2x per day at low intensity. Diet stays very clean and strict, obviously -- MAINTAINENCE LEVEL - 15% or roughly 3000 for someone my size... consisting of 40% from protein, 50% carbs, 10% fat. This is adjusted off-norm taking into consideration the anabolic/androgen boost.

The goal of this cycle is to maintain muscle with slight-moderate gains while achieving the real goal of melting the fat off the muscle without loosing the muscle with it.

I am currently at 235-240 lbs, goal is to drop 20-25 lbs while meeting the goals listed above. 15% of maintainence calories each day is 600 calories about... over 100 days, that is 60000 calories.. each pound of fat is 3600 calories. Ideally (not even close to realistically) 20 lbs of fat is 72,000 calories. Of course, in the real world, we burn energy, not fat. Even with the anabolics, we're gonna loose muscle, so this seems about accurate.

Even though this might be thought of as a waste of a cycle, I'm still going to put the idea out there.

T3, clen , dnp has all resulted in muscle loss as well as a varying rebound.

So, what do ya'll think.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    What do you have in mind bro?Something like Prop/Fina/masteron ?

~Pinnacle~

I honestly didn't want to even put a cycle example up because I am not looking for a cycle critique. I want a theory critique. This is a non-traditional (not common, at least) use of a cycle.

BUT since, we are in the replies...........

I am thinking

150 mg prop eod 1-4 and 10-15
    100 mg fina ed (already fearing fina dick) 1-9
    600 mg test enan ew 1-12
    50 mg var ed 1-15 (expensive, I know)
    20mg nolva ed
    .25 ldex ed
    normal PCT

What's uncommon about that cycle?Looks good to me.Your diet will determine whether it's an effective cutter or not.You'll most likely put on some size while simultaneously loosing BF.

You lost me(maybe it's late)theory critique on what?

~Pinnacle~

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    like pinn said, your diet is the key. that cycle could easily be a lean mass cycle as well if you at 5000 cal/day. Maintain hypocaloric, though, and you'll cut.

Montgomery

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    What's uncommon about that cycle?Looks good to me.Your diet will determine whether it's an effective cutter or not.You'll most likely put on some size while simultaneously loosing BF.

You lost me(maybe it's late)theory critique on what?

~Pinnacle~

The reason it is uncommon is that the primary goal has shifted to loosing BF while lean gains has been bumped to secondary goal. That is surely not the way we like to think of steroids (the solution for fat people, which it is not). The theory is that when genetics and experience and discipline are in a certain configuration, prioritizing fat loss via AAS can be justified.

If I were to play devil's advocate, I could easily effectively argue that using that cycle for anti-catabolism is a major waste of money and good juice. But, given my experience and research, I would say it passes my cost/benefit scale.

Quote Originally Posted by m16a2
    The reason it is uncommon is that the primary goal has shifted to loosing BF while lean gains has been bumped to secondary goal. That is surely not the way we like to think of steroids (the solution for fat people, which it is not). The theory is that when genetics and experience and discipline are in a certain configuration, prioritizing fat loss via AAS can be justified.

I certainly don't hope this comes as a shock to you,but myself and many others have ran far more gear than that(expensive gear)with the hopes just to retain body mass while losing as much BF as possible.
    This isn't anything new to me,or any other experienced person running anabolics.So uncommon it's not.Actually quite common for very experienced users.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I certainly don't hope this comes as a shock to you,but myself and many others have ran far more gear than that(expensive gear)with the hopes just to retain body mass while losing as much BF as possible.
    This isn't anything new to me,or any other experienced person running anabolics.So uncommon it's not.Actually quite common for very experienced users.

~Pinnacle~

Nothing shocks me. However, I don't need a plethora of inexperienced users flooding this thread with bs arguments.

How were the results of your cycle?

How have results gone for others, in the past for cycles that are designed and executed with the goal of loosing fat primarily...

Thread Information