liftin4life is offline Associate Member

Dbol/Anavar post cycle bridge?

I noticed in Hooker's profiles for Anavar and Dbol , he mentions you can use them to bridge cycles with no ill effects. I'm thinking I could do them as a way to solidify my gains during PCT for 4 wks.

Dbol 10mg ED?
    Anavar 20mg ED?

Do I need more Anavar? Should doses be split or all at once AM?

joop is offline Junior Member
    I think people generally choose one or the other, the more gear you are taking the more it will hinder your recovery. Also, I'm not sure about running a bridge during PCT. Personally, I have run a dbol 'ramp off' previously, with good results, whereby I took 10mg upon rising for 4 weeks and then 5mg for 4 weeks. I cannot remember started the bridge and PCT at the same time, I don't think it would be a good idea to do this, but I have a feeling I might have.

Quote Originally Posted by joop
    I think people generally choose one or the other, the more gear you are taking the more it will hinder your recovery. Also, I'm not sure about running a bridge during PCT. Personally, I have run a dbol 'ramp off' previously, with good results, whereby I took 10mg upon rising for 4 weeks and then 5mg for 4 weeks. I cannot remember started the bridge and PCT at the same time, I don't think it would be a good idea to do this, but I have a feeling I might have.

So did you actually gain anything more or did you just keep more/all of your gains?

joop is offline Junior Member
    Definately didn't gain any more. But I would say it helped me retain my gains better than previous cycles, yes. Note that I didn't jump straight back on a cycle after the 8 weeks of dbol though, I actually didn't cycle again for a year or so. I think the dbol allowed me to recover whilst maintaining my gains, not sure if it got me back to 100% though, no doubt that happened in the following weeks. Also, my cycle was only 8 weeks, but I was using tren the whole time.

IMO if your gonna bridge your best option is 10mg dbol first thing in the A.M.....its cheap and effective. Between previous cycles I started my dbol bridge after PCT and stopped about one month before starting my next cycle.

Awesome..thanks for the info. I was more concerned w/using it to keep gains than btw cycles as my time btw is pretty long.

TAZ
    TAZ is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a hard time recovering when trying that bridge. IMO running HCG at the end and doing proper PCT is a smarter way to retain gains.

-TAZ

bump

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Do you really need to bridge? How much weight are you trying to hold on to? Make sure you aren't trying to replace a good diet and routine with more gear...

But you should take the low dose in the AM to allow your body some time without the steroid activity in the evening...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Do you really need to bridge? How much weight are you trying to hold on to? Make sure you aren't trying to replace a good diet and routine with more gear...

But you should take the low dose in the AM to allow your body some time without the steroid activity in the evening...
    My routine is great...and my diet is great, however my calories are still an issue as I'm trying to balance them. I walk 45 hrs a week for my 60hr/wk job so I'm trying to get the calories right to offset that. I'm at the end of week 7 and I've put on about 15lbs lean so far with 200 Test E and 200 Deca and an oral EQ prohormone. I did just up my test to 300 a couple days ago so we'll see if that makes a diff b/c visibly I don't look much bigger.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I'm of the school of thought that no recovery takes place with any type of bridge. If you must bridge and not try for full recovery I would go with 250mg/test wk

Thread Information