Post A word of advice . . .

Hello all . . . i have read tons of posts recently about DNP , and actually recieved several PM's concerning DNP intake, so i figured i would publicly post a couple of statements on it . . .

1) DNP if used incredibly safely with attention to intricate requirements pertaining to diet, and attention to one's personal bodily reactions, for short amounts of time, as in NO MORE THATN 3 WEEKS, DNP will burn fat at rapid rates safely . . . however - this is with honest 100 percent following of daily regiments that must be respected in order to use DNP

2) After reading statement number one, this by no means implies that i encourage or "ok" the use of DNP - personally, i find that there are other means to fat loss

3) Under NO cirqumstances should DNP be utilized by females - it has been observed that there are side-effects unique to females such as destruction of eggs and harm to parts of the female body, not too mention liver damage and possible loss of eyesight (which if abused, nobody is safe from male or female)

So those are my three main statements on DNP that people should be aware of it you are not . . . feel free to ask questions, and if you are knowledgeable on DNP by all means please leave a comment letting me know if you agree or disagree with my opinions or statements - all comments are appreciated

Good luck!

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by silver_back_gorillas
    3) Under NO cirqumstances should DNP be utilized by females - it has been observed that there are side-effects unique to females such as destruction of eggs and harm to parts of the female body, not too mention liver damage and possible loss of eyesight (which if abused, nobody is safe from male or female)
    What evidence do you have that DNP damages egg cells? I've heard this for years on the net, but no one ever seems to be able to reference a study. It seems pretty much conjecture.

There are reports from the 1930's of a number of women getting cataracts afer using DNP. Since the number of users of DNP and their demographics at that time isn't known, it's hard to judge if there is actually a significant risk of cataracts with DNP and/or if this is unique to women.

There's a good collection of article on DNP here - http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnpforside.htm

Thread Information