400mtrackstar is offline Junior Member

hookers epo profile doesnt add up

First he says
    I'd say you'll need about 8,000-10,000IU for 2 weeks. Thats it.

Then he says
    You take it all at once over 2 weeks (maybe a little over 1,000IU or so per day for 14 days) and then that’s it.
    Wouldn't that = over 14000IU?

Any clarification would help a lot thanks.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

JohnnyB

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I have noticed a couple of similar inconsistencies in Hooker's profiles, I would say they all merely add up to typos IMO. But I also believe in checking info on what I am sticking in my body through 3 or 4 sources.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Ask Vette whats going on w/ it, if he erased all the posts i'm sure he did it w/ good reason.

I made an amendment to it after he posted, that directly condradicts some of the stuff in his post.
    I'm not an elitest on steroids like Hooker is, but i do Know more than anyone i've talked to on here about EPO, not to sound arrogant but i do. i see that shit all the time in my sport. I see it adminastered IV, which is nvr even mentioned in the post.......+ the dosages that are suggested are wayyy to high, even for PRO-LEVEL(wanting to get my Crit to over 65 types of athletes) If you have any questions, post it up here...and no,,,i have no idea how to obtain any EPO
    Last edited by Mealticket; 11-14-2005 at 06:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    Is IV the most popular way to administer? Also, how correct is the statement: which will last.. 3-6 months?

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    Is IV the most popular way to administer? Also, how correct is the statement: which will last.. 3-6 months?
    It is for athletes that have to get tested frequently. W/ IV administeration the detection comes down to weeks...........where as a Red Blood Cell has a life of approx 90 days. Obviously you can use, come off and have a higher hematocrit for a much longer time than actual useage of the drug.
    The UCI deems that anyone testing w/ a Crit level above 50.0 be drug tested. I perosnally know a guy that has raced w/ a crit of 67.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    But I also believe in checking info on what I am sticking in my body through 3 or 4 sources.
    This my friends, is the best policy anybody can take to ensure everything goes the way you would like. Shortie has the right idea here.

EPO is something I've always read about and been curious about, but never ran it so I refrain from advising others on it's use. Maybe one day, until then check your references and listen to the guys that have run it.

system admin is offline Owner
    This was just corrected.

It should say you need 8-10IU/week for 2 weeks. Thanks guys!!

bc

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    This was just corrected.

It should say you need 8-10IU/week for 2 weeks. Thanks guys!!

bc
    Still way to overdosed!!.................and i'm all about going big or going home, but that's still just to high

400mtrackstar is offline Junior Member
    What would you reccomend for dossage then mealticket? Also would you say that subq would be the best bang for your buck becuase the effects are sustained for a longer period of time?

system admin is offline Owner
    Basically he said that you need to have on hand/buy 8,000-10,000IU to use a little over 1,000IU each day.

bc

If you allready have a high crit. Like anything over 45-46. Then start w/ 3 1500iu
    IM injections for the forst 2 weeks. Then get your crit measured.

That will give most people well over 10 more points. Then shoot to maintain, or up the dose if you're not seeing the #'s you want.

But anything over 4500i.u the forst couple weeks is overkill, for someone new to it and just wanting to get a crit level between 55-60

Thread Information