big an rich is offline Associate Member

Test base/suspension question

Hello eveyone

I have a little question on base and suspension. I was wondering what the difference is. I've checked profiles and can find one for suspension but not base. In fact I can't find out anything about base anywhere!!

Anyone here help a bro out????? I'm going to buy one or the other once I know which is most appropriate for my current aims (size/strength/less water bloat) and i dont mind every day injects.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big an rich
    Hello bros

What is the difference between base and suspension??

I can't find any info about base.

Anyone help a bro out?
    No differance....actually, base is what you make the suspension from. Test base is testosterone without an ester attached to it.

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    if you go with suspension it is best shot twice a day . i dont know about base

Darkness is offline Member
    Stick to prop. Susp is said to be painful, although I like the fact that it supposedly provides localized growth.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Stick to prop. Susp is said to be painful, although I like the fact that it supposedly provides localized growth.
    Localized growth is still not confirmed and prop hurts too

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by mohawkman
    if you go with suspension it is best shot twice a day . i dont know about base
    Agreed.

2x ED to keep blood levels as stable as possible. I have also read about user's injecting 3x ED. Susp is also meant to be painful.

Gains are of good quality but water retention is a common side when using Susp, so, Arimdex, L-Dex, Letro or Proviron would be advised also.

Thanks fellas. I think i'll buy some. By the sounds of it you have to inject loads of times. I was thinkin of getting it to inject rear delts etc just before training as a training boost and to see possible localised growth. Will this work??

Thanks fellas. I think i'll buy some. By the sounds of it you have to inject loads of times. I was thinkin of getting it to inject rear delts etc just before training as a training boost and to see possible localised growth. Will this work??
    There has never been a legit report on localized growth from Test Susp. So, no, it wont. I've only ever heard of HGH having localized growth properties, but, only fat burning, not increasing muscle mass.

hey i'm about to start my susp. I'll let yall know about any localized growth....

Thats grand wildcat, make sure you PM me with any findings cos I'm not on here all that often and if you start a thread it'll have vanished into page 113645 before i see it!!!

Swifto, will it give me a kick before training even if the localised growth doesnt work??
    Also, as its out of your system very quickly would it be appropriate to use after last shot of test e before PCT?

How are you thinking of running it? Also, with which compounds?

It enter's the blood and becomes active very quickly so, yes, it should give you a pump and a little edge in the gym.

I as thinking of adding it to my stack of:

Dbol 30mg ED for 5 weeks
    Test E 500mg EW for 12 weeks
    Test base weeks 6-12 ED

Big,
    In my opinion i would run the suspension(base) first with the dbol because you will be having to wait for the test e to kick in becauase its a long ester. I dont really see a reason to use both of them at the same time b/c test is test once it is kicked in. so maybe :

Dbol 30mg ED for 5 weeks
    test base wks 1-5
    test e wks 6-12
    wait for some more advice as i'm curious to what others think as well.
    -Wild

dragon69 is offline Member
    if you want to **** up your radial nerve that's up to you, but rear delt injections are a crappy idea.

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Localized growth is still not confirmed and prop hurts too
    I'm currently using prop and it doesnt even leave any kind of soreness. Nothing, sometimes I even wounder if I injected that day already or not. I know some other people get prop that hurts but not mine and I'm happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    if you want to **** up your radial nerve that's up to you, but rear delt injections are a crappy idea.
    Fair play if you do it youself, but ive got someone who can slip it in for me, one of my mates has done it with winny for years, no probs

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    I'm currently using prop and it doesnt even leave any kind of soreness. Nothing, sometimes I even wounder if I injected that day already or not. I know some other people get prop that hurts but not mine and I'm happy with it.
    What prop are u using Darkness?

Thread Information