100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Primo, EQ, VAR cycle.

I'm currently doing a cycle of 400mg EQ 500mg Test and 100mg Deca a week... everything is going well in the gym and as far as gains go but I'm getting so moody again... I was higher on the Deca but I dropped that down considerably to try and manage it... but I still loose my temper.. my patience is really short and I just can't seem to keep it in check.. I don't do anything outrageous but I get short with my gf and she doesn't deserve that! so basically I'm at the point where I'm dropping everything but the Var to see if I can chill out for a bit... I know I should have the self control and all that but i don't so I have the maturity to come to terms with I need to change something... has anyone ever rean a injectable primo and var cycle?? yeah it won't get me big but it will preserve LBM and let me get hard... lets say 100mg Var/day and 600mg Primo/week? or what if i did that and added EQ at 400mg/week? does EQ cause aggression? I've heard it causes anxiety and I've been having a little and I didn't know if it was just the test... I'm lost... I know all my compounds and i know how to get what I want in the gym but i just can't get my attitude in check... people that have experienced the same thing please give me your input! and anyone telling me to TAKE TEST please refrain... I've heard it all a thousand times over.. just looking to find a solution for myself... thanks guys.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    I know I should have the self control and all that but i don't.
    well you better get it bro.......so you try to find the easy ways out instead of the "correct" ones?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Hi Bro!

You have me a little confused here.In the first line of your post you say you're running 500 Test,400 Eq,and 100 deca .Are you running Var as well?

Regardless of that.I've been reading about guys using high dose primo(1000 mgs wkly) and doing really well with it.I never used it,so I can't comment.
    EQ will make you a little aggressive,but your dose is rather low.But that doesn't mean anything,since everyone reacts differently to each compound.If in fact you are running Test in your current cycle,that could be the culprit behing your aggression.

~Pinnacle~

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Ime running 1000mgs primo. Greate results! Ofcourse you can run primo/var.
    primo 600-1000mgs ew
    var 50-80 mgs ed

Yeah I'm running Var too pinnacle.. i don't ever really count that in there for some reason... I won't even lie I take it daily and sometimes if i feel like it i take more... I've been taking 80mg/day and I notice good vascularity but not much else... but none the less I know it doesn't effect me so I take it... I think Test might be the source behind my quick temper... If i were to drop everything but the EQ i wonder how I would be?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    well you better get it bro.......so you try to find the easy ways out instead of the "correct" ones?
    No unlike most people on here I'll admit when I can't handle something... different people have different tolerances and mine might not be as good as yours.... doesn't make it the un-"correct" way to go about de****g with it...

I think I'm going to get some Primo and try that at 1000mg/week... maybe even keep the EQ in there...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I think I'm going to get some Primo and try that at 1000mg/week... maybe even keep the EQ in there...
    I'd run a little Test with that.Say even 125 mgs weekly,just to ensure no libido problems.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'd run a little Test with that.Say even 125 mgs weekly,just to ensure no libido problems.

~Pinnacle~
    sounds kinda like a plan... 125mg isn't much... so that shouldn't effect me..

goose is offline Banned
    sounds kinda like a plan... 125mg isn't much... so that shouldn't effect me..

Even better plan use Andriol it is the safest ASS in the world, use 6 caps a day.This is a great test for guys like you.

goose4................

Andriol ? I'm about to go research it... hopefully it isn't some smart ass answer...

checked the profile on it... .not interested... too expensive and in the end its just test like anything else... what advantage did you see in taking it?

goose is offline Banned
    I would stick with 125mg per week,that will be perfect.

goose4...........

Thread Information