Thread: Fake Test-E?

MagicHat is offline New Member

Fake Test-E?

I'm at the end of my 6th week on 500mg/wk (250mg 2x) of Test-E. I have seen NO RESULTS. In fact, I'm losing size. I got these Galenika's from a source online that I've used before...If they're fake they are the best fakes I've ever seen. They look EXACTLY like all of the pics posted on the net of real ones. I just started taking HCG in the middle b/c my nuts are still small from my last cycle and it seems to be working. Shouldn't I be seeing results from the Test-E by now, not the opposite. Should I keep on the cycle or just ditch out now. I don't want to be putting anything in my body that is going to negatively affect the building of muscle. Any input is welcome.

The lot # is 3598 and the dates are 1204 and 1209...I can't find anyone who has used these #'s before.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    1st off mate how is your diet?are you consuming enough protein carb and fats?wat cycles have you ran in the past?i personally do not see any gains from the longer actin tests till around week6-7.hows your sex drive are you wakin up with wood??

My diet and rest is on track w/ about 3500 cal (clean...250g of protein, maybe lacking on the fats and carbs), lots of eggs, cottage cheese, chicken, steak...I stay away from the protein powders b/c I have Ulcerative Collitis and shakes just fly out of me. I'm not losing any BF around my stomach...just size in my arms. I'm also not getting any pumps.
    My sex drive is good this past week but I think that's b/c of the HCG . As for past cycles I've done a Deca solo cycle for 9 weeks...I know your not supposed to use Deca alone but it worked for me. I did get Deca dick from it but I also gained 15 lbs. I feel retarded not going backwards and not forwards. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. I don't really think I'm overtraining either...which is esp. hard to do on gear. I currently am weigh 195lbs. But it seems like no matter how clean and how much I eat I'm not getting anywhere.

waking up with wood?

if he is does that mean that his test is fake since the body is still ramping it up naturally overnight?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    normally within the 1st 2-3 weeks your sex drive goes through the roof,did you have this,you would no if you did!the protein could be ramped up a bit,maybe 3-350 dailly,apart from that everythin looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyrotation92
    waking up with wood?

if he is does that mean that his test is fake since the body is still ramping it up naturally overnight?
    what about this though?

Yeah, I wake up with wood but it's not like the wood I woke up with when I was like 15...or the wood I have when I have sex...mediocre wood if you will........another thought though; when I ordered from the site they I ordered Schering Test-E and I got Galenika, could that be more evidence that it is fake

jeffblack83 is offline New Member
    I have the same galenika test lot # 3598 1204 1209 and am on my 5th week and have not had any results yet.

jeffblack83 is offline New Member
    MagicHat you get any results yet or did you switch gear?

Thread Information