dewbieJ is offline New Member

How do you run fina?

I have a bottle of Trenbolone Acetate 100mg in a 20 ml bottle. I only am taking half of this bottle. Can someone help me with how many cc's a shot, how many shots a week, and how many weeks should i run 10 shots?
    thanks
    dewbieJ
    Last edited by dewbieJ; 11-17-2005 at 11:35 AM. Reason: typo

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    What is your cycle experience,if you don't mind me asking?

~Pinnacle~

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    ditto mate,also wat are your stats and wat are you runnin with the tren ,hopefully you are runnin some form of test???

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Do NOT run Tren alone!!! It will shut you down hard. If you have never done a cycle, I would strongly recommend against Tren!!!! Tren is used for about 8 weeks at 50mg ED when stacked with some form of Testosterone !

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    We need this answered before you will get any help.

Also how old are you?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Gosh, its not like trens the devil... well, maybe it is

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Gosh, its not like trens the devil... well, maybe it is
    evil bastich you!!!

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM
    Do NOT run Tren alone!!! It will shut you down hard. If you have never done a cycle, I would strongly recommend against Tren!!!! Tren is used for about 8 weeks at 50mg ED when stacked with some form of Testosterone!

Your first cycle produces your best results,I have never heard a rule you cant use tren on your first run

goose4.....

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Your first cycle produces your best results,I have never heard a rule you cant use tren on your first run

goose4.....
    LOL............ then you haven't been around much. Tren can produce harsh sides.

So with your thinking that your first will yield the best results then there's no need to run compounds so harsh that are left to use by more expereiance users.

goose is offline Banned
    LOL........then you have been here around a long time.Tren can produce harsh sides,also for the more expereiance users.Thanks for the great advise your a clever lad.

goose4......

LOL........then you have been here around a long time.Tren can produce harsh sides,also for the more expereiance users.Thanks for the great advise your a clever lad.

goose4......
    I will let your sarcasim slide lad..................... next time think before you post. I will not have anyone give advice like that out in these forums.

If you feel the need to be sarcastic like that again I can give you some away time from the board.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I will let your sarcasim slide lad..................... next time think before you post. I will not have anyone give advice like that out in these forums.

If you feel the need to be sarcastic like that again I can give you some away time from the board.
    ssslappppp!!! ouch!!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    ssslappppp!!! ouch!!

What did the 5 fingers say to the face?????

Come on you guys have watched the Chapelle show havent you?

TAZ
    TAZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

LOL ouch.... All kiding aside Mud's right. Tren can be harsh and needs to be approched in a causious manner. Small dosages and short durrations until your certain how you react to it. Beyond the noticeable sides a severe decline in HDL's usually acompany a tren cycle.

Before making any recomendations I think he would be wise to post his stats and history if any with AAS.

-TAZ

running fina with....

i was going to run the fina with test-400... and then perhaps deka 200 or 300 at the end of the fina depeding on what i looked and felt like...this is my third time around... the first time i ran gear it was just 10 shots of test eth the second time about 5 months later was test eth, syp, and eq at the end... i waited about a 3/4 year now i just started t-400 and was wondering about how to do the fina... y would running fina by itself shut me down? Sorry if i come across uneducated as i dont really have anyone to go to outside of u guys and i am def new at this forum stuff... thanx for the help

Quote Originally Posted by dewbieJ
    i was going to run the fina with test-400... and then perhaps deka 200 or 300 at the end of the fina depeding on what i looked and felt like...this is my third time around... the first time i ran gear it was just 10 shots of test eth the second time about 5 months later was test eth, syp, and eq at the end... i waited about a 3/4 year now i just started t-400 and was wondering about how to do the fina... y would running fina by itself shut me down? Sorry if i come across uneducated as i dont really have anyone to go to outside of u guys and i am def new at this forum stuff... thanx for the help
    All synthetic hormones will shutdown HPTA functions this includes Test. Running a compound alone like fina or deca without test is even harder on HPTA and could give you sex drive problems. Now when people talk about being shut down when running a cycle like that they are talking more about sex drive and the ability to perform.

What are your goals for the cycle? IMO fina and the test would be a great cycle..... adding the deca at the end could end up hiding a lot of the gains that the fina would given you..... JMO

Severe decline in hdl's??????? what would bring them back up again? and how could tren do that? I know green leafy vegies and excercise raise hdl's but is there nething else perhaps a supplement i could take that would produce or help my body more hdl's? That's if u guys think im suitable at all for running the tren in the first place....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

goose4......

~SC~

That's if u guys think im suitable at all for running the tren in the first place....

If we think you're suitable??? Personally I would stick to some more basic compounds for your initial cycle. I agree with the statement on your first cycle is the most important but dont set yourself up in a bad situation. Meaning, both T400 and Tren can produce some serious sides unless ran properly. Stick to a basic Single ester test and maybe some deca to boot. Doesnt seem like you have a hard time getting your hands on either.

There are a few threads going around on T400, one that I just finished commenting on about 5 minutes ago. The Fina situation is touchy b/c it can produce some very unwanted sides. IMHO stick to the basics and research your A$$ off for future plans.

Best of Luck buddy.

i dont think i have enough test to last me to end of the fina... should i find more b4 i run the fina... i have 6 shots left.... what is HPTA? i def dont wanna be shut lol... altho that did kinda happen to me when i ran eq at the end of my second time around... i was done wiht test hit ten shots of eq... u would think girls would be sympathetic to ur unfortunate condition,but this one chick layed into me hard for it...lol i was so embarresed... but i couldnt help it she might as well have been a piece of card board naked on top of me... my goal is to build lean mass... well build mass then lean up. i have been successful at it twice b4 thats y i wanted to try better gear... i've heard alot about the gains from this stuff... i def won't run the deka then at the end... do u think i can handle this.... with my cycle expierence i posted b4?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    If we think you're suitable??? Personally I would stick to some more basic compounds for your initial cycle. I agree with the statement on your first cycle is the most important but dont set yourself up in a bad situation. Meaning, both T400 and Tren can produce some serious sides unless ran properly. Stick to a basic Single ester test and maybe some deca to boot. Doesnt seem like you have a hard time getting your hands on either.

There are a few threads going around on T400, one that I just finished commenting on about 5 minutes ago. The Fina situation is touchy b/c it can produce some very unwanted sides. IMHO stick to the basics and research your A$$ off for future plans.

Best of Luck buddy.
    good advice mate,you would be wise to heed it!

What is a good way to run t-400? Is ten shots in 6 weeks good? 1 cc each for the first two weeks, then 4 weeks 1cc twice a week. As that is what my connect told me to do... I wish now i had just consulted u guys first but im regretablely new to this whole forum thing...

What is a good way to run t-400? Is ten shots in 6 weeks good? 1 cc each for the first two weeks, then 4 weeks 1cc twice a week. As that is what my connect told me to do... I wish now i had just consulted u guys first but im regretablely new to this whole forum thing...

Theres no need to start low then ramp up. Once that first injection is in then it's time to work harder. People like to start low then ramp up. Then theres people that the last week or 2 cut their dose in half. Why???? To get it out of their system faster??? It makes no sense.

Dude 6 weeks is going to do nothing for you. Thats a pretty crappy connect if he told you to do that. Most "connects" would try to tell you to do more so that they could sell you more. Are you sure your "connect" didnt just have 1 bottle laying around??? Not trying to joke around, I want to help

no way i dont take you the wrong way. and i appreciate the help. im in a tough situation cause not only do none of my friends not juice but they dont even lift... so im alone on this... this connect is straight he peddles alot... but that doesn't make him good at giving advise lol f$ck em... so how do i run the t-400 then?

no way i dont take you the wrong way. and i appreciate the help. im in a tough situation cause not only do none of my friends not juice but they dont even lift... so im alone on this... this connect is straight he peddles alot... but that doesn't make him good at giving advise lol f$ck em... so how do i run the t-400 then?

It's hard to recommend a regimen on a product that I really dislike. That and if all you're sitting on is 1 single bottle of T400, you're going to be disappointed.

Too many people on here complain about their first cycle as a mistake. I'd rather you not rush into this and gather up a few more/diff things. Take some time researching, you're already in the right spot.

i may have missed it but wat have you run before or is this your 1st??

i have used t400 and didnt really think too much on it,i actually stopped usin it and went with the old faithfull test e!if this is your 1st cycle 400mg weekly should be enuff but it should be run for 10-12 weeks,if it aint your 1`st then 800mg would be appropriate!imo.

this is not my first cycle... i've done gear 3 seperate times. I started with 10 shots of test eth and went from 170 to 180 and stayed there pretty much... then about 6 months later i did 10 shots of eth, syp, and eq. i went from 180 to 196 and dropped down to 190... which bring me to now... i just started running the t-400 3 weeks ago.
    WEEK 1: 1 cc
    WEEK 2: 1 cc
    WEEK 3: 2cc (1 monday, 1 thursday)
    which is actually today.... so i take it this isnt the way to do it... can i still make something out of this? I wasn't running this alone i was gonna start the fina... which u guys think would be dangerous for me to do... however i do have dicipinle i study nutrition and my diet is on point... i drink alot of water. about 1.25-1.5 gallon a day i think if u guys help me with timing and amounts of the shots i can make the fina work.... or do u think that its to advanced for me... im not stupid and will take ur advice...

this is not my first cycle... i've done gear 3 seperate times. I started with 10 shots of test eth and went from 170 to 180 and stayed there pretty much... then about 6 months later i did 10 shots of eth, syp, and eq. i went from 180 to 196 and dropped down to 190... which bring me to now... i just started running the t-400 3 weeks ago.
    WEEK 1: 1 cc
    WEEK 2: 1 cc
    WEEK 3: 2cc (1 monday, 1 thursday)
    which is actually today.... so i take it this isnt the way to do it... can i still make something out of this? I wasn't running this alone i was gonna start the fina... which u guys think would be dangerous for me to do... however i do have dicipinle i study nutrition and my diet is on point... i drink alot of water. about 1.25-1.5 gallon a day i think if u guys help me with timing and amounts of the shots i can make the fina work.... or do u think that its to advanced for me... im not stupid and will take ur advice...

Well since you have already ran a stack before I would ease into the Tren . I know you are limited on the gear thats available to you so what kind can you get??? Are you getting a homebrew that someone is making for you or a manufactured brand?? That will make the difference b/c once we know that we can set something up.

If you get a homebrew or the Acetate form the you should start that now.

How are the sides now with the T400??? Any soreness at injection sites???

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Well since you have already ran a stack before I would ease into the Tren . I know you are limited on the gear thats available to you so what kind can you get??? Are you getting a homebrew that someone is making for you or a manufactured brand?? That will make the difference b/c once we know that we can set something up.

If you get a homebrew or the Acetate form the you should start that now.

How are the sides now with the T400??? Any soreness at injection sites???
    It is so good to talk to someone who knows what there talking about... lol... its a homebrew... i have 6 cc's of t-4 left and 10 cc's of fina.... As for the soreness. well the first time i went into my glute... i couldn't walk to well putting on my sox and getting in and out of my car was very painfull it was gone in 3 days tho.... then i went 1 cc to the delt and that was nothing... altho it was the first time i ever went into my delt i had to cause i couldnt stand sitting on it... monday i went into the other delt and it was BAD! i did legs that day so it didnt bother me then.... but tuesday for chest forget about it.... the strech into each rep was just too painfull... im thinking about doing two .5 cc shots every monday and thursday in my delts and quads that way i dont put too much of that gear in one place.... cause it hurts like the dickens... i man'd up last night and went to see my best friend he is a massage therpist and he rubbed my delt down i feel like 7 million dollars today....
    whats a good plan for the rest of my gear being that this area is in the middle of the biggest dry spell i have ever seen

10 cc's of fina

Dam dude that's a pretty small batch of Fina, LOL.

How many MG/ML 50mgs, 75mgs?

i man'd up last night and went to see my best friend he is a massage therpist and he rubbed my delt down i feel like 7 million dollars today....

I cant tell you how much I trully hate that product. Everyone I have talked to that has tried it all say that very same thing. Sucks when you're forced to dilute it in another oil. Then you have the people that mix it with added oil to "ease" the pain. That pretty much defeats the purpose of 400mgs/ml doesnt it?

its a 100mg of tren in a 20 ml bottle... is that week? this whole go around has been one big disaster... i did more planning for this time then ne other and it all got ****ed up!!! I am splitting that bottle with my friend cause there is a wicked shortage round here and i want us all to eat... how often should i hit those shot's of fina? thanks for all ur help again... i really appreciate it... i think the t-4 sux but i can deal... cutting helps im sure but i dont even care ne more about the pain... i think im gonna take .5 cc injects that shouldnt stir up to much inflamation... i am still confident what i have can get me to 205. that 15 lbs... and i can keep ten. atleast thats my plan. it will be my first time over 200lbs at 5'8"-5'9". Thats not to shabby... lol... i know there is mch more work to do but i am trying to take a slow approach to it. i mean i wanna be big i really do but i wanna do it right so i dont wanna run too much gear too soon... i looked at some of the advanced cycles oh my god... lol thats alot.... maybe one day but i realize i have to start somewhere and im pretty confident with this as a starting point for me... thanks again for all the help

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    tren a really needs to be shot every other day at a minimum, preferably every day to keep blood levels more constant and reduces sides, especially since tren can give some harsh side. You really dont have enough tren to run an effective cycle with it. You could go 50mg ed for 40 days, but running tren for 8 weeks is more effective IMO

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    You could go 50mg ed for 40 days,
    Good info LongHorn but the problem is that he only has 10ml in a 20ml bottle. SO running 50mg ED would only last him 20 days. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm decisions decisions.

I'd run the 50mgs ED as LH stated but it's only going to last you 3 weeks. In your own words, I"d let your boy eat and you take the hit. At least one of you could run 50mg ED for 40 days and even that isnt too long. Someones gotta take the hit.

I"m sure you're like "yea yea I"ll jsut run it." But you're going to be very disappointed

thanx for all the advice bro... im gonna give it to my boy... this stack fell so short of expectations i am just gonna forget i ever tried it... shit i cant shoot cause it hurts like hell crap thats too weak cant find nething else ntohing went right...lol so what i'll do is give up the fina and finish the test 400.... i guess 2cc's a week till im done i'd have been on it for 6 weeks... it will do next to nothing and then when i find gear perhaps u can help me design something from the beging... i really appreciate the advise.. i dont wanna do nething if its not gonna be awesome .. ya know.... well do u think i should finish the t4 ne other way?

perhaps u can help me design something from the beging... i really appreciate the advise.. i dont wanna do nething if its not gonna be awesome .. ya know.... well do u think i should finish the t4 ne other way?

I'd be more then happy to help. Post it here and there are plenty of people willng to help. I have come acroos many while on this board.

I say just run 1cc a week for the remaining 6 weeks. End it, run a lil PCT to keep whatever you gained. Then throughout this entire period research and plan something solid that is worth your while.

Best of luck buddy!!

well this kid just told me he can get sust 250 i think but its vet... and that he can get fina ... should i ask him for 20 shots of the sust and some fina enough to run 50mg for 8 weeks... or should i get more... he can clomid and nolvadex ... or that stuff i should order from this website? is that shady? if u dont like that idea what would u suggest that i just ask him for? perhaps u can run me down two decent stacks so i have some options with what this kid has available... keeping in mind i really wanna try the fina... im 190 when i started the t-400 3 weeks ago. now im 194... and i expect alot more... i would like to hit 210 then keep for good about 203-204.... of mostly lean mass...

well this kid just told me he can get sust 250 i think but its vet... and that he can get fina ... should i ask him for 20 shots of the sust and some fina enough to run 50mg for 8 weeks... or should i get more... he can clomid and nolvadex... or that stuff i should order from this website? is that shady? if u dont like that idea what would u suggest that i just ask him for? perhaps u can run me down two decent stacks so i have some options with what this kid has available... keeping in mind i really wanna try the fina... im 190 when i started the t-400 3 weeks ago. now im 194... and i expect alot more... i would like to hit 210 then keep for good about 203-204.... of mostly lean mass...

For cycles you can find plenty of stacks on this board alone. Not to mention with all the available research tools out there.

If you got 20 shots of Sust you can run 2 amps a week(500mgs) for 10 more weeks. Cut that T400 crap out now.

does it matter that it is vet quality shit? the sust that is...

Thread Information