lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member

Overtraining on Juice?

Is it possible to overtrain on gear? Or, is it true you can work the body so much on gear, that it wont grow the way it should?

I am asking becasue I recently read a thread, not sure if it was here, but it stated working out 4 days a week is better than 6 days a week while on cycle.

is working out Mon, Tuesday, off weds, then again working out Thursday and Friday with the whole weekend off better than working out Mon-Saturday, off Sunday?

I noticed the days I didn't lift, I could see myself begin to change more, but I want the most out of my gear, seeing how expensive a cycle can be.

currently on:

wks 1-12 Prop @ 200mg EOD
    wks 1-6 Tren @ 75mg EOD
    wks 1-12 EQ @ 400mg/wk

and yes, I am finally rotating sites guys....swollen ass is going down finally...
    Last edited by lifthard2005; 11-17-2005 at 11:56 AM.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    u can overtrain on or off gear, but when on gear ur body heals alot faster so u feel like traing more. my last cycle i trained mon-fri & off on sat & sun & i wasn't to impressed. but, now im off a cycle & will be going back on in december, i have been training 1 day on, 1 day off & i am seeing positive gains & hardness on my rest days.ur training schedule also depends on ur goals, for me im bulking, so i like the intense training 1 day & rest the next. u can get the most out of ur gear by either training method, but diet is the key factor.

gotcha. i blast my body parts on the mon,tues,thurs,fri and really rest alot of days off. thats what i noticed too, i appear to 'fill out' on days off.....

thks for the reply

orosco is offline Associate Member
    Your cycle is kind of off. Most people will tell you both Prop and Tren need to be shot ED..If you can up your Eq to 600mg...

jeagles1 is offline Junior Member
    Also, tren should never be run longer than the test unless you don't mind a limp dick for 4 weeks.

guys, typo, i meant tren wks 1-6, not 16....ill edit that now

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Bro, keep it real simple, workout eod, enjoy the day off in between, rest, do some cardio, maybe some abs on days off. In the long run, you will be happy and u will see ur gains and feel great!

SYRIANSTALLION is offline New Member
    in short - yes - you can overtrain on juice - in fact just quit sleeping and it will happen real fast.

a better answer is that you can train 6 or 7 days a week if your body is getting aenough rest in between.

this past summer I trained 2xday 5 days per week. It worked cause I did not much else but eat and sleep and tan the rest of the time.

but even on juice you must cycle intensity - balls to walls 5 or 6 days a week for a month or so then slack a few weeks and let your body recupe.

Most BBrs cycle intensity - even if they do it unintentionally their body tells them to.

S.S

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    currently on:

wks 1-12 Prop @ 200mg EOD
    wks 1-6 Tren @ 75mg EOD
    wks 1-12 EQ @ 400mg/wk

Prop @ 1200mgs, I would guess that this is nothing new to you?

Bro I see alot of guys that try way to hard and get no where. If they would work on their form with less weight and stick to their routine, that will make alot of diff. unless you compete and you need to train twice a day, you will see better results with the correct form and 1-1/2 hours day most off all listen to your body. and get alot sleep to GROW.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    bump need sleep to grow!!!!!!!

Thread Information