Thread: OIL and WATER

jucinator is offline Associate Member

Question OIL and WATER

I know I can put my water based stuff in the same shot with my oil based stuff but will the oil based stuff slow down how fast my water based stuff gets into my system ? Because some times it seems like the winni gets in my body faster than others.

anyone

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think bcoz water & oil dont mix

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    whether a steroid is in oil or water, it is absorbed at similar rates. the only reason both possibilities exist is that some compounds are better dissolved in one or the other. The rate of absorption of the compound proceeds at a rate determined by the compound itself, regardless of the solvent (oil or water). For example, test cyp in water and test cyp in oil would be absorbed at simliar (not exactly the same) rates, but text cyp in oil is absorbed much more slowly than test prop. This has to do with the importation of steroid hormones into the cells. Endogenous (natural) steroids are lipid soluble and dissolve through the cell membrane on their own. Esterified (exogenous, or injected) steroids must be metabolized a little before they are fit to dissolve through the membrane, and thus affect thier change in the cells. This is what determines the rate of absorption of a steroid. The longer esters require more metabolism which takes more time.

Montgomery

thanks for the response, sounds about right!

Thread Information