RoboCop5000 is offline New Member

stupid idea to call post office to find out what happened to package?

i made a post a while back about a domestic package that said delivered when i checked tracking number but it never got delivered to my house. at first i thought it will thief running around neighborhood, but talked to postman and he said he never delivered it. now i decided to wait a while and see if it would come but its now been 10 days since its said delivered with no sign of anything, no letter, no call, nothing. u guys think i should just give it up ($700 package btw) or try and call them and give them the tracking# and have them look for it?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    try and have the PO resend it. it's most likely sitting there. i was just in a similar situation so i went down to the PO and got my pack. the made me SIGN for it though.......fake name of course!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    check with your source and confirm mailing addy.

peace,

ttgb

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig

peace,

ttgb

Definitely do this first. Since it was domestic you shuold be all set though

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig

peace,

ttgb

already did that, he sent to correct address, and tracking # shows it was delivered

NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like your delivery guy ended up with the goods if the tracking number shows delivered, and he said he didn't deliver one yet. Something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by erndog
    Sounds like your delivery guy ended up with the goods if the tracking number shows delivered, and he said he didn't deliver one yet. Something to think about.
    my delivery guy is about 70

NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member
    Then it was misplaced and problably sitting at the post office right now.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboCop5000
    my delivery guy is about 70
    maybe hes been getting tired from doing his mail routes lately and needs sumthing as a second wind!

Its probably at the PO dude.

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    i'd hit up the post office but be weary.. seems weird it would show up as delivered but hasnt been, possibly placed in the wrong box

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have something showing it was dropped off but your Postal Guy says it wasn't then there is a problem and the PO should look into it. The person that marks that it gets delivered is the Postman so he either lied or he dropped it at the wrong house.

I would tell them you ordered that new Lamp and you want to find out what happened.. You never know what could be happening but if it turns out the feds have it you can say WTF?? I ordered a Lamp why did they send me drugs?? What are steroids anyway?? huh?!?! Damn I really wanted that lamp.

I would not give up on $700 at all not based on what you have said.

Oldman

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    Was it USPS or UPS? This situation may be different depending on which one and do you know if it required signature confirmation? or was authorized to be left at your doorstep?

Quote Originally Posted by PunkOff
    Was it USPS or UPS? This situation may be different depending on which one and do you know if it required signature confirmation? or was authorized to be left at your doorstep?
    usps, and no im pretty sure it doesnt require a signature. im planning on heading up tomorrow and dropping in unexpected. the way i see it if i just happen to come in i may get lucky and they have it sitting around in the back or something. but either way they wont be able to set something up if i just drop in unexpected. the problem will be though if they tell me they will look for it then call me one day to get it, then it will be a possibility of having setup and most likely just have to accept my loses

slooby is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboCop5000
    i made a post a while back about a domestic package that said delivered when i checked tracking number but it never got delivered to my house. at first i thought it will thief running around neighborhood, but talked to postman and he said he never delivered it. now i decided to wait a while and see if it would come but its now been 10 days since its said delivered with no sign of anything, no letter, no call, nothing. u guys think i should just give it up ($700 package btw) or try and call them and give them the tracking# and have them look for it?
    ok buddy good deal, this exact same thing happened to me last week, said delivered and never showed up. but like a week or two later after it showed it was delieverd it finally came, i wouldnt worry about it yet just wait it out bro. crazy things happen

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member
    does your delivery guy seem to be getting bigger? LOL

rager is offline Member
    Same happened to me and It suddenly was siting outside my Neighbors a few days later? I Sniped it and still to this day have no F... idea exactly what that was all about. Good luck and stay on it...

Thread Information