Thread: Air Force

manbag83 is offline New Member

Air Force

I just seperated from the USAF and am looking to hit up the reserves or even go back active duty.. Ive been dabbeling with gear a little for the first time and am on my second cycle. Im just wondering if anyone out there has any info about the piss tests.. ive researched this until my eyes bleed and all ive found is info that contradicts itself... anyone got any info that could help?

taylor26 is offline Member
    I saw somewhere there is a steroid cleansor for such tests. It's suppose to work...?

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by manbag83
    I just seperated from the USAF and am looking to hit up the reserves or even go back active duty.. Ive been dabbeling with gear a little for the first time and am on my second cycle. Im just wondering if anyone out there has any info about the piss tests.. ive researched this until my eyes bleed and all ive found is info that contradicts itself... anyone got any info that could help?
    when you get enough posts PM me about it. im in the military my self, but dont want to broadcast the secrets

Devil,
    I hardly ever get on this forum only when i need some info and i usually find what i need from other peoples questions, but this is one i havent found. i dont know shit about the rules here except .... dont post sources.. my email is [email protected] ... hit me up and let me know if you think im in the clear.

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    I just recently separated myself. I do know that they do not test for steroids . They can, but it has to be a specifically ordered test on one sample. They do not test every sample. Only if there is suspision and even then, the test costs so much extra and there is tons of paperwork that has to be filled out which is something the higher ups don't want to bother with unless they're out to get you.

Darkness is offline Member
    They will never test your for sauce even if they see inject your self with it. Steroids need a different kind of testing and it costs way too much. It would basically come down to your battalion commander to approve the expensse and he wouldnt do it. Not to say that no company commander would even try to do it. Its something just not important enough for them to worry. I was a Platoon commander in the USMC and crap like that is not in the budget! Inject away.

Semper Fi.

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    They will never test your for sauce even if they see inject your self with it. Steroids need a different kind of testing and it costs way too much. It would basically come down to your battalion commander to approve the expensse and he wouldnt do it. Not to say that no company commander would even try to do it. Its something just not important enough for them to worry. I was a Platoon commander in the USMC and crap like that is not in the budget! Inject away.

Semper Fi.
    Agreed. Pretty much what I was saying. I spent 8 years in and NEVER heard of one single Marine popping pos and I knew plenty who were injecting. Just too much money and too much hassle. They really don't care cause I mean really, what could it hurt? It's not the same as smoking a joint or doing some lines and then going to the rifle range.

yeah, but there is a huge difference in the corps and the air force... you guys are out to get each other backs even your higher ups watch out for you.. in the air force the higher ups will **** you in a heart beat... there is nowhere near the commoradory in the airforce as in the corps.. so .... where your battalion commander looks at is troops and values them... its almost the opposite in most cases involving the air force.. i was in for 4 years and they will be your friend one minute and then f@ck you over to make them selves look good the next.. my only worry is that when i piss for the initial physical to get back in, do you think there is a chance for me to be popped?

Darkness is offline Member
    No, roids will not alarm the normal piss test they do.

Thread Information