stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

best way to run clen?

Im asking for experiences from ppl who have tried both 2 weeks on / off and the continous (at least 6 weeks) with benadryl every 3rd week or sumin to that direction. I know ppl here seem to advocate this way but I have heard some mixed reviews.. So I would like to hear from ppl who have tried both.. thx..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Im asking for experiences from ppl who have tried both 2 weeks on / off and the continous (at least 6 weeks) with benadryl every 3rd week or sumin to that direction. I know ppl here seem to advocate this way but I have heard some mixed reviews.. So I would like to hear from ppl who have tried both.. thx..

Well obviously you seem to know the various ways of running it. I have always ran 2 weeks on 1 week off and have gotten good results. My last run I tried 2 days on 1 day off for about 6 weeks and also got good results. I didnt try the benadryl, as I"m sure you read in Hookers profile, but my next run will probably go the same as my last except will try the benadryl.

So to sum it all up I preferred the 2 days on 1 day off

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I've tried a variety of methods and personally I like the benadryl protocol the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I've tried a variety of methods and personally I like the benadryl protocol the best.

Good to hear...........I love positive feedback

How long in total did you run it?

what was the dosage of benadryl? 100 mg? so it is 100 mg of diphenhydramine? Is that the normal dosage for that medicine in its original purpose or bigger? I would like to know since wanna compare it to a similar drug I have in its place..

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Good to hear...........I love positive feedback

How long in total did you run it?
    I think the last time was about 10 weeks or so with t3

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I think the last time was about 10 weeks or so with t3

Nice!! This upcoming cutter will consist of about a 10-12 week stack. This T3 and Clen will fit nicely in there

chest6 is offline Banned
    im doin 6 weeks at 100mcg daily right now..middle of week 2..

PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member
    I'm nearing the end of my 5th straight week of clen up to 200mcg a day and ran benadryl through week 3 and now again on week 5 at 50mg every day and I am haveing great results so far. I did a 12 week Test E/Deca cycle gained 25lbs and started clen along with pct and I kept just about all my gains, even went up 15lbs on my bench since the end of that cycle. I can also see my abs now!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PRAMANIS
    I'm nearing the end of my 5th straight week of clen up to 200mcg a day and ran benadryl through week 3 and now again on week 5 at 50mg every day and I am haveing great results so far. I did a 12 week Test E/Deca cycle gained 25lbs and started clen along with pct and I kept just about all my gains, even went up 15lbs on my bench since the end of that cycle. I can also see my abs now!!
    damn u gained strength during/after pct thats crazy

Yup.....I recommend everyone to take clen after your cycle it will preserve your gains. I lost around 10lbs probably water weight as soon as I started pct but my strenght is still up there.

Its amazing I'm taking 200mcg a day and I have no sides at all except for cramping once in a while but as soon as I get a cramp I take a dose of taurine and they stop.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ya..I got a bottle of taurine and its enough for 3 1/2 weeks at the dosage it says to follow..so im taking it as needed right now. im taking 100 now i think it might be too low im not seeing much. I shake but that dont bother me

I don't shake but the first 3 weeks my heart was pounding out of my chest and I was getting winded during my workouts. It was hard to take deep breaths as you normally do after a heavy set.

chest6 is offline Banned
    hmm my workouts are fine..and i can fall asleep even if i take it right before i do (nap..not at night)

Quote Originally Posted by PRAMANIS
    I don't shake but the first 3 weeks my heart was pounding out of my chest and I was getting winded during my workouts. It was hard to take deep breaths as you normally do after a heavy set.
    hehe i second that..

Thread Information