PunkOff is offline Associate Member

Exclamation DBOL and Water Retention

When on dbol , is there too much or too little water you can be drinking?

I currently drink an exact 8 glasses a day, not including the water i use to mix with my shakes because i dont think that counts.

Is this enough for effective results? If i drink more water like a gallon does that provide for even more mass or can too much be not good?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    while on aas your protein synth is increased greatly but u also need MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF WATER to aid this breaking down of the polypeptides so drink up .. i shoot for 2 gal while on

Gotcha. Thanks. So then there is no such thing as too much water

goose is offline Banned
    You need to be drinking three 1.5 L bottled drinking water a day.

goose4.....

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    lol...You need to drink more than 8 glasses of water. try like 1 1/2-2 gallons. and are you running dbol by itself.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkOff
    Gotcha. Thanks. So then there is no such thing as too much water
    there is such thing as too much water(forget what it's called) but this occurs with very excessive amounts over short periods of time
    2 gallons a day is what i do...

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    lol...You need to drink more than 8 glasses of water. try like 1 1/2-2 gallons.
    Exactly.... drink enough water to flush out the electrolytes that tend to cause water retention... More water intake will flush it out and hence less water bloat.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    While it is possible to drink too much water, it�s very unlikely that you are doing so. Our kidneys can efficiently process fifteen liters of water a day, and that is equivalent to drinking about 60 glasses of water. That�s a whole lot of water to be drinking!

The average person should drink 8-12 -oz. glasses of water each day. If you are very active or drink caffeinated beverages, even more water is needed to keep your body running smoothly. It is possible to sweat out more than two quarts of fluid per hour. It is generally recommended that for every pound of water lost during exercise (in sweat), an additional two cups of water need to be taken in.

Drinking too much water is called water intoxication, or hyponatremia, and happens when the body�s salt becomes diluted because of a huge amount of water being taken in without any additional salt intake. This is mostly found in extreme athletes, like marathon runners or triathletes, who only drink water during a competition, even though both salt and water are lost in the sweat during exercise. Fortunately, your body will tell you when you reach this point, and you might experience nausea and vomiting, disorientation, lack of coordination, headaches or dizziness. But normal exercising will not cause this, and it can be avoided by drinking sports drinks that contain electrolytes (salts) in them.

Being excessively thirsty without any explanation can be a symptom of an underlying medical condition, so if you feel this way, you should contact your doctor just to check everything out.

http://www.teenhealthfx.com/answers/1357.html

First place I found that explained hyponatremia.

peace,

ttgb

I knew it!!! I knew there was such thing as too much water!! 2 gallons of water would im pretty sure kill me but everyone was saying to do it.. now i know the truth

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    You didin't read my post very well........hhhmmmmmm

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkOff
    I knew it!!! I knew there was such thing as too much water!! 2 gallons of water would im pretty sure kill me but everyone was saying to do it.. now i know the truth
    i still don't think you understand...

Thread Information