BottleSlinger1109 is offline New Member

Exclamation Help...I'm going to chew off my arm!!!!!

Well....i just started my Test E cycle....and Jesus!!!! my delt is killing me...I can't hardly raise my arm and it's a lil swollen and puffy....is this normal...or should i be concerned...I expected some soreness but @#$%!% I'm supposed to hit shoulders tomorrow and only thing i'm gonna be able to do for awhile is legs...do diferent brands hurt less/more....I'm using the Hellfire Enanthate 250....2cc's a week....should i lower dosage and ramp up???...any tricks to combat soreness??...how long does it usually last???.....thanks guys...any help would be appreciated...

Be Safe, Get Big

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    All you're running is 500mgs of Test E a week right???

Are you injecting in the correct area of the delt?

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    the delt would hurt.. make sure you are using something on the side of a 25g pin and like Jayhova said, the right spot

Quote Originally Posted by PunkOff
    the delt would hurt.. make sure you are using something on the side of a 25g pin and like Jayhova said, the right spot

Whoa!!! I've never seen that smiley before. Dam I thought I had these things under control!!!!!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    1. sometimes test hurts because of the BA content. mixing it with deca or eq or the likes will usually help dilute it some. But, YES, different brands, different lot numbers have different BA content and will hurt worse than others.

2. Each time you hit a muscle group for the first time, quite a bit of soreness will result. The muscles (and your body) will get use to it over time.

3. Test by itself can sometimes "crash" causing what feels damn near like an infection. Here again I have had a lot of luck by mixing in just a little deca or eq with each shot to help suspend and dilute the test.

Hope this helps.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    1. sometimes test hurts because of the BA content. mixing it with deca or eq or the likes will help dilute it.

2. Each time you hit a muscle group for the first time, quite a bit of soreness will result. The muscles (and your body) will get use to it over time.

3. Test by itself can sometimes "crash" causing what feels damn near like an infection. Here again I have had a lot of luck by mixing in just a little deca or eq with each shot to help suspend and dilute the test.

Hope this helps.

peace,

ttgb

A lot of good input today TTGB. Good job

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    A lot of good input today TTGB. Good job

Well Thank you. I knew from the first time I seen you on the boards that you were a wise man! lol

No really, I just have a some extra time today. You always seem to give solid advice too bro. keep it up.

peace,

ttgb

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    tryingtogetbig said it best!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Try applying a heat pad...The heat pad was my best friend for a while and it always helped with soreness...

thanks for the info ttgb....one more question...when you say "crash" what do you mean...also i don't have anything else to mix with the test unfortunately, this is all i could get my hands on right now....this is my first cycle too...and i didn't want to throw too many variables in the mix until i saw if i got any sides or not....also if anyone can help me with the correct spot to inject in the delt that'd be great....i hit right in the middle....i think between the middle and rear.....I prefer the delt because work requires me to be standing for long periods of time and i think a sore ass would make it that much worse....thanks again for all the info guys...

Be safe, Get big

decent drawings of injection sites:

http://www.drugguide.com/intraInjectNew.asp

spotinjections.com is a good one also.

Maybe consider mixing a little sterile oil or b12 if it persists.

peace,

ttgb

thanks ttgb....you've been incredibly helpful......

Finest is offline New Member
    Are you injecting the entire 2cc in the delts all at once?

What gauge and length pin are you using?

I always just jump in the shower right afterwords, or if it starts hurting. turn the water to as hot as you can stand, and put it directly on the spot and just massage it in. or a hot tub works for me to, but I normally stay away from my delts, because the soreness affects me more. I just stick with the quads, they are big and can breakdown plenty of oil.

Alex

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    im on my first cycle right now and quad shots damn near cripple me....my glutes got sore as hell at first but i think its like you said ure muscles just have to get used to having a couple c's pumped into em

how big are your delts and how much are you shooting in em????

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trulbfan3
    im on my first cycle right now....my glutes got sore as hell at first but i think its like you said ure muscles just have to get used to having a couple c's pumped into em
    I remember on my first glute shot, I honestly, could not get in my car for 3 days. swear to god. my buddys were laughing at me.. till it was theyre turn...
    But now, 8 months later, painlessly, I will shoot my glutes first.. then maybe somewhere down the road I will venture off into another inj. site, but only MAYBE...

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur doing 500mg of test / week why would u wanna inject into the delts, i dont get it, why do it the hard way. IMO the easiest spot is the thighs, monday 250mg in one thigh and thursday 250mg in the other one and so on..

check www.spotinjections.com to make sure your injecting into the right spot.

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    Honestly i have to stand up for 9 hours a day i shoot my test in the glute. Its not that painfull. if you delt kills try your glute its really not that painfull an injection. Im on my second week of test and deca and i use Hellfire

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finest
    Are you injecting the entire 2cc in the delts all at once?
    This is done all the time. I put 2.5 in my left one today.

If it's his first delt shot, that's why it's sore. Period.(unless he really F-ed up the injection)

And like ArkansasAlex said, hot shower massage after does wonders.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 04-24-2006 at 10:12 AM.

Thread Information