Random is offline RETIRED VET

Tren cough? anyone had it for as long........

im using test E, test prop, EQ, and tren , im in wk 3 now and had some experience with the tren cough yesterday, although ive had this bad feeling in my lungs/chest for about 5 days now, it feels like i have asthma or somthing, it feels like i exercised too hard and now i cant take a deep breath, im gonna try and hang on, its hard to deal with though, i cant really take a deep breath without feeling bad...is it worth it? are the gains that good? any experiences with this?
    Last edited by Random; 11-17-2005 at 11:34 AM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Fina cough is one of the high prices we pay for running this drug.Another side effect not spoken much about is shortness of breath while running Tren .I've had this happen on several cycles myself.After a heavy sets I couldn't catch my breath.I went to the doctor because of this.Ran Tests and found nothing wrong with me.So I def know it was the Fina.

Thought I'd share.

~Pinnacle~

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    im using test E, test prop, EQ, and tren, im in wk 3 now and had some experience with the tren cough yesterday, although ive had this bad feeling in my lungs/chest for about 5 days now, it feels like i have asthma or somthing, it feels like i exercised too hard and now i cant take a deep breath, im gonna try and hang on, its hard to deal with though, i cant really take a deep breath without feeling bad...is it worth it? are the gains that good? any experiences with this?
    How much are you running ED? You may need to lower your dosage, I myself can't go over 100mg/day or the sides get crazy.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Fina cough is one of the high prices we pay for running this drug.Another side effect not spoken much about is shortness of breath while running Tren .I've had this happen on several cycles myself.After a heavy sets I couldn't catch my breath.I went to the doctor because of this.Ran Tests and found nothing wrong with me.So I def know it was the Fina.

Thought I'd share.

~Pinnacle~
    Yep tren is a killer on cardio type activities......... I have trouble with this as well. Just one more side someone needs to consider when running tren

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member
    Well, my experience with this stuff has been crazy. My tren cough is bad dude. I been on it for 2 weeks and shooting 75mg EOD. I have this congested cough, where I cant even take deep breaths. If I do, i cough, sometimes so hard I almost puke. I coughed up flem for a few days, so might have caught a cold aslo, still new to this stuff. It is my 4th cycle BTW.

I cough in the middle os speaking, like a little tickle in my throat resulting in coughing and hacking at times. However, I am seeing quite a change this week in my body. I am looking vascular, hard, and full. So, if I have to weigh the sides with the results, so far they are tied.

I am going to start shooting 75mg ED now t osee if the sides go down. The only other side I have is slight night sweats, but nothing bad. My urine has also remained clear or a tint of yellow, but not like dark yellow as I have read in tren threads. But the dam cough suks!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by lifthard2005
    Well, my experience with this stuff has been crazy. My tren cough is bad dude. I been on it for 2 weeks and shooting 75mg EOD. I have this congested cough, where I cant even take deep breaths. If I do, i cough, sometimes so hard I almost puke. I coughed up flem for a few days, so might have caught a cold aslo, still new to this stuff. It is my 4th cycle BTW.

I cough in the middle os speaking, like a little tickle in my throat resulting in coughing and hacking at times. However, I am seeing quite a change this week in my body. I am looking vascular, hard, and full. So, if I have to weigh the sides with the results, so far they are tied.

I am going to start shooting 75mg ED now t osee if the sides go down. The only other side I have is slight night sweats, but nothing bad. My urine has also remained clear or a tint of yellow, but not like dark yellow as I have read in tren threads. But the dam cough suks!

I was giong to recommend running it ED to ease the sides but you beat me too it with your final statement.

When running this drug you have to ask yourself the same thing you commented on. Do the gains outweigh the sides?

I myself havent been doing too bad with the sides running 50mgs ED. Night sweat almost every night and the cough I'd say onec every week or so.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    lifthard2005 that is exactly what im feeling, im running about 50mg ED and i just noticed it last night with the coughs, although ive had a tightness in my chest for about 5 days now, it feels awful, no night sweats though, time will tell, im willing to give it a chance, i do want to see some decent gains, im only in week 3 now...

Thread Information