the quest aka ef is offline Junior Member

has anyone use gh alone and..

has anyone use gh alone and what were your results?
    i plan on using gh post cycle to keep gains I will be using it alone and want to be gear free for six month so I will run gh.
    I will add slin but not right away.
    what can I expect? i'm going clean for 3 month then maybe a little var in there but I really want to be clean for at least six month. do you think I can keep my gains by doing this and still make progress on gh alone?
    I am young ((23)) besides fat loss do you think I can gain a little muscle from gh alone?

bump..

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    if yuor going to use GH, make sure you stack it with a shit load of test and preferably lots of gear. Unless it's for HRT, but Im assuming its not.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    doing gh post cycle u will keep like 95 % of gains ,u will see gains from that aswell theyu wont be dramatic mass or anything since no slin t3 or anabolics are taken but the fat will dissapear u will get a little stronger and put on a few lbs butthey will be there to stay.

Originally posted by Iron horse
    if yuor going to use GH, make sure you stack it with a shit load of test and preferably lots of gear. Unless it's for HRT, but Im assuming its not.
    well since I plan on using it post cycle there will be no gear, because I want to be clean for a while, but when I start the gear again I will keep runing the gh and will add test and an anabolic

Thread Information