Thread: First Cycle

Zac_Aus is offline New Member

Unhappy First Cycle

I am thinking of doing my first cycle....But I need some solid sound advice on what I should be taking and how much of it. To give you a brief description of myself ,
    age - 21
    Height - 171cm
    Weight -65
    BF % - 8%
    Training Time - 2 1/2 yrs

My aim has never been to be massive , being a boxer ,massive amounts of bulging muslce is not what Im after. Basically im looking for something that will help me gain betweetn 4-8 kilo's of lean mass , just to add a bit of solidness to my frame. If possible with Minimal side effects and not too much water retention. Living in Australia getting hold of alot of products is proving somewhat difficult. Could someone please point me in the right direction or give me some idea of what I should be doing. All input would be appreciated.

Zac.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well dude, you just answered your own question. If your not looking to add "massive amounts of bulging muscle" then steroids is something you REALLY do not need. If you just worked out hard and fixed up your diet a bit, you could EASILY gain your 4-8 kilo's which is about 8-15lbs or so.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Terinox is right.

Welcome to AR

JohnnyB

Im a hard gainer and doing boxing burns up SHIT LOADS of calories...i need something to give me a boost...ive been told that a small dose of Deca 100 ie (1-2ml) a week for 8 weeks should give me some pleasing results...any ideas?

nymattyk is offline Member
    i think 100mg of deca a week is a waste!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    100mg deca will do nothing

if you need a boost use deca or equipoise at 400mg per week at the least for 8 to 10 weeks
    winny would do well at 50mg per day for 6 weeks
    work better mixed with above

Ill put it this way...Im going to be doing something to help me gain some more growth , I thought that someone here could give me more useful information than
    "change your diet , and 100mg's of deca a week is a waste".

As i said I box 2-3 times a week , i sleep 9 hours a night , i eat like a horse 24/7 ,i drink 4 litres of water a day and my job involves me sitting on my arse . I train heavy and with good form..I have not put on any weight in over 6 months , in my first 2 years i put on over 8 killo's...... Im not willing to give up my cardio and If i eat anymore than I am now i think ill be physically ill , i dont see any other alternative..can someone who can see where im coming from offer me a feasable solution.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    What does eating like a horse entail? Sounds like you have a very fast metabolism. Tapout's suggestion of EQ at 400mg/wk for 10-12 weeks ought to increase your appetite so that you won't be physically ill shoving more food in your body. Test, dbol , deca , sust will all put waterweight on you if you use them without anti-e's. It kind of sounds like you want what everyone wants, 15 pounds of lean mass with no sides. I'd say fina and winny, but fina has a lot of sides that are not good for a newbie. Your best best is probably to go with EQ, you'll have less waterweight than test and deca and you'll increase your eating. I'd even put some test in with EQ, maybe start 400mg/wk of test cyp and 400mg/wk of EQ for 10 wks. You will see gains. You will see ** much better** gains if you put efforts into other aspects of your workouts and diet though.

Some questions you should think about if you haven't already:
    Are you training smart and eating at the right times? Are you taking creatine and glutamine? If you aren't already, you should consume some simple sugars (i.e. a juice box or two, or four in your metabolism's case) right after working out, pound a shake or meal high in protein and carbs and supplement with creatine. If you haven't been supplementing with creatine and protein right after working out, it is definitely worth trying. Are you eating every two hours, cramming in meals high in protein? Have you alternated your lifting at all to stimulate new growth? Sounds like you're a bit young to have hit a plateau if you are lifting very heavy in the gym and eating correctly, especially since you are not making the cardinal mistake of not getting enough rest. Also, are you incorporating the big lifting movements in your routine - deadlift, deep squats - they are great for adding thickness. My back is much thicker after incorporating these movements. Just some things to think about, best of luck mate, and welcome to AR.

Thread Information