Should I stop the cycle or hit it hardcore

I have been on test and deca for a week now. I have a history of shoulder problems and have in fact had a labrum repair on my left shoulder. Anyway my right shoulder started hurting so bad I had to stop lifting doing dumbell bench press the other day. This is the first time my right should has hurt this bad. It hurts towards the front of the AC joint pretty bad. Anway should I stop my cycle and do rehab for a month and maybe get an MRI??? or shoot some extra test prop and take a few days off. I guess what I am asking is will the juce help me overcome this injury or should I quit everything all together. I just feel like I am wasting juice if I am not lifting. This sucks anyone know what could help??

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    if you can't lift, then i wouldn't juice. only u can make that decision tho

yeah but will the juice make my shoulder heel if I hit it hard??

taylor26 is offline Member
    It's been to waste juice than damage your shoulder forever. Make that decision of yours wisely.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguns300zx2913
    yeah but will the juice make my shoulder heel if I hit it hard??
    no you'll just be making yourself more likely to get seriously injured. Take some time off and go get a MRI

this sucks I guess there is no quick cure to shoulder injuries. thanks guys

Baller9 is offline Associate Member
    I'll bet the deca will help your shoulder as you start to feel the effects more. Until you know it is f'd up, I would stay on the cycle and train around it as best as possible. Still do DB bench, just only use your left arm. There are studies (that I don't have off hand) that show just by training one side of your body, your other side gets stronger too. Of course, that doesn't mean your right side is going to get AS strong, just means you will get something out of it. You can still most of your body hard core, so be creative and do your best to work around the pain.

So I should just work around it?

and when the deca hits the joint should feel better?

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguns300zx2913
    this sucks I guess there is no quick cure to shoulder injuries. thanks guys
    Listen to your body. If it hurts in this bad sort of way, don't push it. If your acromio-clavicular joint is bothering you, it sounds like you are working on an entirely different injury. BTW how is the labrum on your left? Are you 100% again? Over compensating on your right now maybe?
    I hear surgery and he****g of the labrum is a very slow process with few making it back to 100%.
    The injury and rehab isn't worth 1 workout
    Last edited by Reprisal 6; 11-17-2005 at 07:02 PM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, if your shoulder is messed up deca isnt gonna make it better, it may make it feel better temporary, but it doesnt have these magical he****g powers. The thing with that is if it feels better, youre going to think youre fine and lift heavier, which is turn is gonna put you at a higher risk of injury. The only thing that is gonna heal your shoulder if its messed up is rest. Youre playing with fire if you keep working it out IMO. Would you rather not workout for a couple of weeks or a couple of months??

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Pain is the body letting you know that its hurt. Masking the pain by running Deca so your joint is watered over is not the answer. Listen to what your body is telling you and go get it taken care of. Id stop the cycle if I were you...

My left with the labrum repair is probably about 95% it hurts a lil now and then but I can go as heavy as I want and it never is unbearable.

Thread Information