Thread: Cutting Cycle

Rhino54 is offline New Member

Question Cutting Cycle

Right now I have Deca 300 and Winny. I would like to do a good 8 week Cutting cycle and would like some suggestions on what else I should use to finish this stack. Also, if you have a example Cycle of how much dosage of each for a 8 week period would be great.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Welcome to the board

Before I/we answer any of your questions.Would you mind giving us your cycle experience/age/weight ect?

4 Years with Deca , EQ, D-bol, Test 400, SUS 250. Not in that order.

I have only done bulk cycles and they have worked very well. I now want to try a cutting cycle. I have purchaced Winny and Deca a while back yet that is not a complete stack. I have heard about Tren but know nothing about it. Would EQ be another good option in this stack.

custom fit is offline Member
    AR, It's been a long time since I was a regular, my friends. I hope to add any new thoughts to the new year.

In regrads to your question. I have done many cut and bulk cycles, and test is a priority, and I noticed you had none. Deca can be used, but you will retain some water. Some people use a very small doses of deca while on winny for joint releif.

This is what I have done before and worked well. Prop, EQ, Winn. As for tren , i'm a tren junkie, it treats me well.

Of course, eat well and diet properly.

Do you have or do you know of a 8 week cycle for Prop/EQ/Winn/and Tren .
    Once I have that, I will do somemore research before I purchase. I am not familiar with Tren. Can that be purchased in Mexico?

Thread Information