Thread: Irritated

bjf17 is offline Junior Member

Irritated

I know I have not posted much. But this was easier when you did not know anyhing and more dangerous. I already have learned a lt just from surf this site. PCT etc. No oneknew about that then. All you knew is that your face might get fat, blls shrink and maybe acne. Seriously, as a true meso that has been big nat before and exp with two inj before bad bike wreck what is the best 2 aas cycle to start with. I know people say you will hurt yourself, but I know my body. NO ORALS!!! Isn't that part of working out? Learning what works for your body the best? So let's make it generic. What to comp would be the best to regain what you had prev? forget the hurting thing, it's my body. Since when did finding become so dif. I'm already paranoid as hell and being out of the scene for a while is really irritating me. Things just are not the way they used to be.

It's a circle of madnees. who can be trusted who can't. What site you can or can not go to. IRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    WTF are you rambling about?

The part about "when did finding" sounds like a pitiful attempt to attract source information. Beware scammers and refrain from posts like this in the future.

I ain't sayin' this again.

~SC~

Don't take it that way. It's just everyone has so many op about so many dif things, when it used to be here take this. Just frustrated that things have become the wat they are.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    The part about "when did finding" sounds like a pitiful attempt to attract source information. Beware scammers and refrain from posts like this in the future.

~SC~
    reiterated...for future reference

Now ask the questions a uniformed manner and we'll go about answering as best as we can.

~Narkissos

I hope I'm taking these posts the wrong way because i'm aggitated. But it's funny that no one responded to the what's the best stack to start with. Which leads to the very point of what I was trying to say.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    WTF are you rambling about?

~SC~

LOL............... I had to stop reading a few words in.

No one responded because your questions weren't clearly defined.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Now ask the questions a uniformed manner and we'll go about answering as best as we can.

~Narkissos
    sorry did not see that that before I posted. Let me chill for a minute.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf17
    Don't take it that way. It's just everyone has so many op about so many dif things, when it used to be here take this. Just frustrated that things have become the wat they are.
    why are you pissed that people actually educate themselves on how to take these now a day? you liked it better when someone said "here just take this"?? Its not bad that people actually care about what they put in their bodies so they make sure theyre doing it safely and try to optimize gains?? If that bothers you "just shoot deca " trust me, you wont have any problems (insert extreme sarcasm)!

Chill out and then ask your question........ also do not have a drawn out story. Just ask the question

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Im confused?

Ok this is what I was trying to say.
    1. What is the best cycle to start with if you have already been big? (Not worried about hurting myself because I know my body)
    2. I was saying that the whole trust thing between people in general has collapsed and people have become so greedy that there are no morals at all about trust. Fakes!! what the ****. you would not have worried about that then.
    3. People always want to jump on someone before actually trying to understand what the person is trying to say. Flame them on the posts.
    4. I'm not asking for any source. Read #1 that was a ref to people in gen. (I'm sure I will get some smart remarks instead of educated info)

Ok this is what I was trying to say.
    1. What is the best cycle to start with if you have already been big? (Not worried about hurting myself because I know my body)
    2. I was saying that the whole trust thing between people in general has collapsed and people have become so greedy that there are no morals at all about trust. Fakes!! what the ****. you would not have worried about that then.
    3. People always want to jump on someone before actually trying to understand what the person is trying to say. Flame them on the posts.
    4. I'm not asking for any source. Read #1 that was a ref to people in gen. (I'm sure I will get some smart remarks instead of educated info)
    1. You being big means nothing. Have you ran a cycle before?

2. It is what it is...........

3. Sometimes people comunication skills are lacking and there are misunderstandings because of that.

4. That's good because I don't want to have to suspend you.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    A simple Test Enanthate cycle for 10-12 weeks is a perfect beginners cycle(no matter how big you were).
    Nolvadex @ 10 mgs ED,and bump to 20 mgs ED at PCT.
    Liquidex @ .25 mgs ED
    PCT will start 14 days after last injection of Testosterone Enanthate .

~Pinnacle~

Ahahaha. Rage without the roids. You're a perfect candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    why are you pissed that people actually educate themselves on how to take these now a day? you liked it better when someone said "here just take this"?? Its not bad that people actually care about what they put in their bodies so they make sure theyre doing it safely and try to optimize gains?? If that bothers you "just shoot deca" trust me, you wont have any problems (insert extreme sarcasm)!

No. Please read # 14. (not being smart) Are we all not allowed to vent every once in a while?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

3. Sometimes people comunication skills are lacking and there are misunderstandings because of that.

Smart. But point well taken

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

No I have not had a full cycle. Started to take obt. 2 inj body reacted fast. Then bad bike wreck. No harm intented. Just wanted some real answers on a generic basis.

No. Please read # 14. (not being smart) Are we all not allowed to vent every once in a while?
    In the lounge?
    yes
    In here?
    No.

Sorry

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Good on you Pinnacle for being the one who actually helped this guy out!

jbarker111 is offline New Member
    I might be post'in something wrong or wrong place whatever. I' m waiting for my stuff to come in so I can try my first cycle, but I have learned alot from the advice of you guys and hopefully if my stuff don't get siezed I can return the favor.

Thread Information