Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member

Alergic to Clomid ..what options do I have left ?

Hey all, some six months ago I finished a standard TestE cylce 500mg a\week. So I thought I would do some PCT after. Which I did, 3 full oral syrings of liquid clomid (from AAR) I took. Went to bed, then I woke up feeling ****ing funny ..my body was shaking and I couldn't even stand on my feets ..couldn't see either. All my vision was totally blurring ..I will never forget this. For the next 36hours approx all food\water I tried to consume would come up again. I was laying in my bed puking regulary even tho I hadn't tried eating anything. This was on saturday morning, I finally managed to stand on my feet and walked for abit towards the end of that day. (my feets were shaking ALOT, almost feel many times)

I gradually got better as the days went buy but I feelt funny for a week after. This is to me a clear indication that I'm one of those 2% that's allergic to clomid. Unless I have miss calculated the clomid dosage alot. I am very happy to have survived the whole thing ..I don't know how close to death I was.

So my question is, is there ANY alternatives to clomid when doing PCT? ...I might as well quit this game if there isn't. Which I think is a shame ..I feel like I respond to juice very well and don't got any issues with it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can use Nolva to use for PCT..... run 60mg ED for no less then 30 days.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Like MudMan said, Nolva at 60mg ED.

I see, but how would nolva kickstart my HPTA after cylce? ...this is what clomid is supposed to be doing so ..

Quote Originally Posted by Anadrol50_power
    I see, but how would nolva kickstart my HPTA after cylce? ...this is what clomid is supposed to be doing so ..
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199821

For a long time there has been debates on what is better for PCT.... Clomid or Nolvadex .

I run both, but Nolva can be used to restore HPTA functions just like Clomid can be.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199821

For a long time there has been debates on what is better for PCT.... Clomid or Nolvadex .

I run both, but Nolva can be used to restore HPTA functions just like Clomid can be.
    Hey bro, you just made me very very happy. I will certantly try this, thanks ALOT for telling me this. If only you knew how depressed I've been over this issue.

Would you think I'm right in my conlusion about *me beeing alergic to clomid* thiing btw ? ...I don't see any other explenation.

Quote Originally Posted by Anadrol50_power
    Hey bro, you just made me very very happy. I will certantly try this, thanks ALOT for telling me this. If only you knew how depressed I've been over this issue.

Would you think I'm right in my conlusion about *me beeing alergic to clomid* thiing btw ? ...I don't see any other explenation.
    Sure it's a possibility...... hope it works out for you

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Another member posted that nolva can decrease your sex drive. I thought that letro was the only one that did that. What's your take Mudman?
    Thanks for the advice of running clomid at 100mg ED for 30 days, it worked well .

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    run HCG prior to PCT..... then hit 60mg's nolva ED and 4g's tribulus. Thats probably your best bet.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    Another member posted that nolva can decrease your sex drive. I thought that letro was the only one that did that. What's your take Mudman?
    Thanks for the advice of running clomid at 100mg ED for 30 days, it worked well .
    I have never had any sex drive probelms using nolva........... yes for most guys letro will kill the sex drive.

No problem happy it worked for you.

Thread Information