flexshack is offline Member

Thumbs up okay here is my cycle

here it is. tell me what you think. i am pretty sure this is final. its not that big but its a start. this is my first cycle ever. its nice and simple.
    deca 400/week
    primo 300/week
    10 weeks total for both
    week 13 clomid 300mg day1
    100mg for 10 days
    50mg for 10 days
    and thats it. no anti-e because none will help in my case. remember i'm going to take deca which causes progesterone buildup not estrogen. and the primo isn't supposed to cause problems with estrogen at all. anyways hit me back guys on what you think. i don't think i will change anything but you never know. i may consider some small changes. thanks guys.
    flex

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Seems well laid out. What are your goals and stats bro?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks good, I might be not "in the know", but are you a female??? If not, why aren't you throwing a test in there?

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    I was asking myself the samething...why no test?

ok well if this is a cutting cycle i would change the deca to eq...

i would up the primo to 400 mg a week...i feel 300 mg of primo wont do much at all...he i even use 400 mg to bridge with...primo is kinda weak and IMO should only be used for bridgeing...

the clomid i run alittle different... i take 50 mg ed for week one 100 mg eod for week 2 and 50 mg ed for week 3....

i start one week after my last shot...

good luck with the cycle tho

CYCLEON Guest
    well, it looks good to me - I will agree with shot on upping the primo to 400mg weekly if u can afford to. I dont love deca but for what ur looking for, its ok. Ur clomid is correct, nice to see somebody reads the hot topics section

Be prepared not to have any nuts and probably no woodys either with that cycle (which is why the bros were mentioning test). deca is pretty hard on the shlong.

flexshack is offline Member
    hey thanks guys. apprec. your comments. i don't know why i am not throwing in a test either. i guess because i wanted to start off easy, it is my first cycle. also, i think that tests cause heavier acne and hearing that scares me away from it. this is because when i was younger, a teen, i had moderate acne. i am still young, and not too far away from my teen years. therefore i still occasionally get zits. acne is one thing i hate!!!!!!! can't stand it. furthermore, i heard that deca with primo makes some good gains and the primo gives the hard look to the muscle. byw, cycleon, those sides don't last after i end the cycle right? that's what the clomid is for, right? also why do you not like deca? is it because of the deca dick side you mentioned? thanks again.
    flex

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Theres nothing wrong with just deca it sounds like a good "safe" first cycle and it seems like youve done you research good for you and keep us informed on gains

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    Well yes you are right its safe...if you dont mind not being able to get it up for a few weeks lol

Originally posted by pureanger
    Theres nothing wrong with just deca it sounds like a good "safe" first cycle and it seems like youve done you research good for you and keep us informed on gains

Thread Information